Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes still claiming you’re more likely to die during this pandemic than of COVID? Ok Hun, you’re still an ignorant twit and putting people at risk. What if she was asymptomatic and passed it on to someone who then suffered, or went into hospital and didn’t come home? My mum works with someone who’s daughter tested positive on a random testing done at her workplace yet she had no symptoms. You just don’t know and is it really worth the risk. We are ALL suffering through this, she doesn’t have any special rights to do as she pleases and bend the rules to suit her. Just because she can’t work out 24/7 she’s got the right hump

Reactions: 10
That last message from you made me die. So true.

She knows she is being a bleep otherwise she wouldn’t have blocked you. She has made herself look so thick as well as ignorant.

If she was so bothered about her little brother she would protect him from covid. Instead she doesn’t care if she kills him, their mum or their brothers.

Reactions: 11
I never ever post on these btw lol I just have got in such a rage with her not giving any shits and thinking she’s the only one going through hell so can do what she absolutely wants
Defensive much. Jesus she’s such a snotty cow. Why even put up the blatant flouting of the lockdown on insta - if you’re gonna do it but don’t want the criticism, just stay off insta for likeeee 3 minutes at least... Oh wait, she can’t not take endless selfies of her camel toe, can she?!

I can’t get over the ‘worked out with a friend who was struggling’ aww poor Rebecca was struggling that badly when the gyms had been shut for one bloody day. They are all ridiculous. They need to get a grip and enter the real world

Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the ‘worked out with a friend who was struggling’ aww poor Rebecca was struggling that badly when the gyms had been shut for one bloody day. They are all ridiculous. They need to get a grip and enter the real world
THIS!!! People are dying and not just from COVID! COVID is spreading quicker than a sluts legs, the ecomomy is tanking, milions are now umemployed and children starving but god forbid you can't go to the gym. Absolute cretins!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am crying about those messages 😂 up your ass Janice, nobody cares work harder, spread covid to the family but have a decent looking corpse for you funeral

Reactions: 6
What a complete & selfish prick, why does she think that she is above the law. I wonder what her employer & sponsors will think of her awful attitude & blatant disregard for government guidelines to stop COVID-19 spreading.
I can’t believe she is using her dad’s death as an excuse, if she was so concerned for her younger brother & his birthday then fine bubble up with your family.

Reactions: 13
She obviously thinks she’s above the rules, which a lot of people do at the moment but most people aren’t stupid enough to post it all on Instagram. She is so unlikeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is totally using her dads death and her mental health as a card to do whatever the hell she likes and ignore the lockdown. It's pathetic and it's so unfair to people who are genuinely struggling but still following the rules.

Reactions: 13
So she says that people will die from suicide rather than Covid. 1) recent research shows Spring suicide levels were no different.
2) so by her and others being selfish, people who are actually on their own and not breaking the rules, will be forced to be stuck on their own longer so actually she might cause more suicides! Idiotic woman

My biggest issue is the flaunting it on social media. If you have an issue and choose to not follow the rules, don’t post it and rub it in people’s faces who are following the rules. Not saying it’s right, but I don’t want to see it.

there are a lot of people who have suffered mentally due to gyms being shut, but don’t have the money/room/competence to be able to continue to do it during this lockdown. Stop shoving how entitled you are during a global pandemic down people’s throats.

I appreciate she may still be grieving and I’m not asking for her to get over it overnight. But there’s thousands of people who have lost loved ones this year and they’re not ignoring the rules. It’s temporary - stay with your family if you need the support. See your mate in a public space socially distanced. You’re not locked away in a dungeon!

Reactions: 15
That last message from you made me die. So true.

She knows she is being a bleep otherwise she wouldn’t have blocked you. She has made herself look so thick as well as ignorant.

If she was so bothered about her little brother she would protect him from covid. Instead she doesn’t care if she kills him, their mum or their brothers.
I assume her little brother goes to school so she isn't giving a tit about the people he comes into contact with or their families, just like Rebecca doesn't care about the people her kids come in to contact with. The whole friendship group get on so well because none of them give a crap about anyone outside of their own little world. All a bunch of twats.

Rebecca the girl who told everyone to just be happy when the second lockdown wass announced. So her own advice doesn't include her 😂😂

What a complete & selfish prick, why does she think that she is above the law. I wonder what her employer & sponsors will think of her awful attitude & blatant disregard for government guidelines to stop COVID-19 spreading.
I can’t believe she is using her dad’s death as an excuse, if she was so concerned for her younger brother & his birthday then fine bubble up with your family.
She could have also worked out in a park or something. But they didn't and that's because they were obviously not just outside. She thinks her dad is the only person who has died during this. Selfish prick.

I assume her little brother goes to school so she isn't giving a tit about the people he comes into contact with or their families, just like Rebecca doesn't care about the people her kids come in to contact with. The whole friendship group get on so well because none of them give a crap about anyone outside of their own little world. All a bunch of twats.

Rebecca the girl who told everyone to just be happy when the second lockdown wass announced. So her own advice doesn't include her 😂😂

She’s just a c*nt let’s be honest. So annoyed she can’t have her own thread 😂

Reactions: 2
She is one self centred twit. The poster who messaged was spot on. Don’t pull the death card you selfish cow, lots of people have family dying and sick yet we all stick to the rules and don’t pout our way daily flouting the rules. I hope she gets reported and fined. She really is unlikeable. Lose weight and get a crappy attitude ... why does anyone aspire to that?

Her attitude is appalling. I’m sure in the first lockdown she did a walk or two with her mum who at the time was shielding as she was on the vulnerable list. She hasn’t mentioned her mum or even her cat for ages now and I do wonder if she’s even working too. But surely having someone in your family who is at serious risk from COVID-19 would make you think more? I honestly can’t even recognise this girl anymore, she used to be so sweet, family orientated & funny to watch.

She definitely doesn’t seem to be working because of how much she is in the gym and gallivanting around. I would be surprised if she was furloughed too tbh, she could surely still do her job remotely and do video calls instead?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.