Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough, who’d want to be alone after what she’s been through. I’m liking her posts recently. Not so keen on the hefty body builder legs but each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fair enough, who’d want to be alone after what she’s been through. I’m liking her posts recently. Not so keen on the hefty body builder legs but each to their own 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s not alone though, that’s not hers or rebeccas house it’s Hannah’s brothers? fair enough bubbling up, but can’t then see mates in garden too.

Reactions: 2
She’s not alone though, that’s not hers or rebeccas house it’s Hannah’s brothers? fair enough bubbling up, but can’t then see mates in garden too.
Are they for real?? If that's actually her brother's garden then Hannah is bubbling with him, not Rebecca. Even if Hannah lives with him she can't bubble with some one we who isn't single. Rebecca has kids who go to school and mixing with other kids and a husband who goes to work with others (possibly) who could have vulnerable people at home. I genuinely hate Rebecca she's honestly the biggest bellend going. And yes you can meet with one person outside but NOT IN PRIVATE GARDENS. She'll be the first to moan about lockdown and the effect coronavirus has had on HER though the selfish cretin.

Also can't feel sorry for what Hannah has gone through when she clearly doesn't give a tit about what all the people who have lost loved ones to Covid have gone through!

Reactions: 10
Hannah’s form is horrendous. She’s going to injure herself really badly. In the gym, bad form was just silly, but training at home with dodgy equipment and bad form is simply dangerous.

Reactions: 6
Being a twit again and thinking she is above covid.
Shocked at this especially as she showed how much her dad was into keeping safe. She even laughed at him for how protective he was being. I just can’t like her. Wearing converse to the gym stresses me out. For someone so obsessed with training she must know this is a no no!

The new gym she’s going to is skanky AF. Run by a total nobhead too

Shocked at this especially as she showed how much her dad was into keeping safe. She even laughed at him for how protective he was being. I just can’t like her. Wearing converse to the gym stresses me out. For someone so obsessed with training she must know this is a no no!
Wearing converse to the gym for weight training is actually much safer / better for your form than gym trainers. Converse are flat so they help you to maintain a steady base, whereas if you wear runners they aren’t flat and encourage bad form. Most PTs will advocate for wearing flat shoes for weight lifting.

Hannah’s form is horrendous. She’s going to injure herself really badly. In the gym, bad form was just silly, but training at home with dodgy equipment and bad form is simply dangerous.
And as for her tit form in the gym, probably picking it up from her buddy Georgie!

Reactions: 14
Wearing converse to the gym for weight training is actually much safer / better for your form than gym trainers. Converse are flat so they help you to maintain a steady base, whereas if you wear runners they aren’t flat and encourage bad form. Most PTs will advocate for wearing flat shoes for weight lifting.

And as for her tit form in the gym, probably picking it up from her buddy Georgie!
Really well I didn’t know that! Still doesn’t make me like her tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really well I didn’t know that! Still doesn’t make me like her tho!
Haha yeh I used to judge people for doin the same thing with converse but I have since learned otherwise. It’s why you sometimes also see people lifting in socks / barefoot.

The new gym she’s going to is skanky AF. Run by a total nobhead too
you must be local......Is this the gym that’s refusing to shut?

it’s Hannah’s dad and step mums garden (they live never road over to me) so she must be living with her stepmum brother (if he lives there still) and her 2 young half brothers. Which given what happened to her dad isn’t a surprise they’d all stay together throughout lockdown but she definitely shouldn’t be having her friend over!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.