Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me that these people will try and say we are a bubble. But surely she is a bubble with her step mum and brothers as she is in their garden. As someone said Rebecca has a family. (I feel like the only reason she is private is so she doesn’t have a thread)

The guidelines are not that hard to understand support bubbles are for single people and single people with kids to join up with ONE other household. Not lots of other households. And you must NOT meet in private gardens with anyone other than your bubble. Hopefully the twit reads here so she can get it in her thick head.

Reactions: 12
It annoys me that these people will try and say we are a bubble. But surely she is a bubble with her step mum and brothers as she is in their garden. As someone said Rebecca has a family. (I feel like the only reason she is private is so she doesn’t have a thread)

The guidelines are not that hard to understand support bubbles are for single people and single people with kids to join up with ONE other household. Not lots of other households. And you must NOT meet in private gardens with anyone other than your bubble. Hopefully the twit reads here so she can get it in her thick head.
They'll just stop posting publicly about it but 100% carry on doing it.

Reactions: 5
Last lockdown she moaned and moaned about how hard it was being on her own, and then it was revealed that she'd been going round to her dads so that wasn't the case. (Given what happened I'm sure she's glad she did and I don't blame her for that.)

But then this time she's mentioned again about how hard it was last time being on her own, which she wasn't, and she isn't this time either!

I know that things have been hard for her, but honestly. She obviously thinks that the rules don't apply to her. No one wants to be in lockdown, but as long as we have fuckwits like Hannah publicly and carelessly breaking the rules then we're never going to see the end of it.

Reactions: 10
Whilst I sympathise with her in losing her Dad breaking the rules before & now could be the reason that another person could lose a family member. As someone who has recently lost a family member through COVID-19 after fighting for his life in hospital & not being able to see his wife or children before he lost his fight I find her behaviour very selfish. I’m not visiting my own family as I have a very vulnerable parent who himself has recently had a spell in hospital (not COVID related) & we were unable to visit him.

Reactions: 13
And now Rebecca is moaning about the ‘lack of lockdown’ on her social when she’s the one breaking them all anyway. Stupid witch

And now Rebecca is moaning about the ‘lack of lockdown’ on her social when she’s the one breaking them all anyway. Stupid witch
She's making out like it's not a real lockdown to justify her being a complete head. Honestly she really grinds my gears. Said it before but she's so wrapped up in herself she is too dumb to see anyone else's situation. I know she reads her so...
Hi Rebecca. It's not hard, only go out for work, food or exercise. Don't mix with other households unless it's a SINGLE PERSON LIVING ALONE OR WITH CHILDREN or ONE OTHER PERSON IN A PUBLIC OUTDOOR SPACE. NOT THEIR GARDEN OR THEIR STEPMUMS GARDEN.
Stop being a selfish little cow, have a think about the effects YOUR actions have on others.
Cheers 👍👍👍

For someone that works for a local authority she should be more mindful of what she posts regarding breaking these rules etc surely?

Reactions: 9
Eurgh, they’re both as idiotic as each other. Yes lockdown is hard on ALL of us but while we have inconsiderate twats breaking the rules this is all going to go on much longer! Hannah isn’t the only person to have lost a loved one and its not an excuse to behave this way. As a single person she is allowed to bubble with one other household, but that doesn’t seem good enough 😡

Reactions: 4
Breaking the rules is a dick move yeah but plastering it ALL over social media is something else. That entire clique of bellends have such an ego that they think they are something special and entitled to go against the rules.

Reactions: 11
Anyone knows where she is staying should report her for breaking lockdown rules. She is pi**ing me right off like she is an exemption to the rules

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Looks like she's moved Nadia into hers after being at someone else's house yesterday with Rebecca.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The rules don’t apply to Hannah as she has a blue tick don’t ya know...

• Haha
Im sorry but im gna say it... just coz ur dad died dont mean u can behave like a selfish brat why has ya mate gta move in ? Where is ur proper mates you known years ?????

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The three dickheads are recording a podcast soon and are asking for questions. Somebody ask them if they are aware of the lockdown. 😂

• Haha
Looking at the things she’s put on stories they clearly feel this lockdown isn’t proper and the guy who was moaning about a protest against gyms being closed and the police dispersing it. Like they have a right. What about the police having to deal with such idiots, putting their health on the line, maybe taking the virus home to someone vulnerable because they have no choice. This is the way things are and the sooner they stop being so butt hurt about it the better. All they’re doing by being twats is prolonging it for all of us. I went from a tier 1 to full lockdown and like the mature adult I am I’m just getting on with it (I’m the same age as Hannah but you wouldn’t know it from her childish behaviour). She has equipment so she can still work out outside of the gym unlike people who can’t afford equipment or don’t have green space to use. When you make something your whole entire existence (Han + the gym) when it’s taken away, it just highlights how little else you have in life 🤨

Reactions: 9
Why are people moaning about the gym being closed and mental health suffering? Sweet Jesus exercise is free. The people that are obsessed with fitness like Hannah is, are people who have obsessive personalities and need something to cling onto in their lives. Spending hours in a gym is not healthy whatever way you look at it.

Reactions: 11
I work in a gym & can tell you now as much as we have to clean on the hour every hour you just cannot clean everything !!! People are disgusting & don’t clean machines after them.
Running/walking/outdoor exercise is free I 100% get why they are closed

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.