Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the pic of Georgie and Hannah togeher? Hannah looks unreal. Beside her, George looks like a doped up man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like she’s on the gear. Very muscular jawline. Massive upper body. I’m all up for people body building but if they are on PED’s they should just say.

Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s on the gear. Very muscular jawline. Massive upper body. I’m all up for people body building but if they are on PED’s they should just say.
To be fair I do feel she is quite honest, I’ve noticed her tagging “anabolic head nod” in a few of her training videos on her stories. I’m pleasantly surprised she is admitting to using steroids!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
To be fair I do feel she is quite honest, I’ve noticed her tagging “anabolic head nod” in a few of her training videos on her stories. I’m pleasantly surprised she is admitting to using steroids!
Ah I’ve not seen the videos! Fair play if she’s admitting it! Most don’t when it’s blatantly obvious!!

Reactions: 1
Hannah and Rodney think they are the bees knees but really they are just average bodies with faces that would need a paper bag over

• Haha
Why would anyone want to use steroids not to mind admit to it? Maybe I’m naive but to me it’s just as bad as snorting coke 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why would anyone want to use steroids not to mind admit to it? Maybe I’m naive but to me it’s just as bad as snorting coke 🤦🏻‍♀️
They all do it to get that look. It would be hard to grow without a little helping hand. I think all the top athletes cycle PED’s, just look at all the top cross fitters. There’s no chance that they are natural!

Reactions: 3
They all do it to get that look. It would be hard to grow without a little helping hand. I think all the top athletes cycle PED’s, just look at all the top cross fitters. There’s no chance that they are natural!
Shame really. It just adds to the fake culture I suppose. You can never really say it was from pure dedication if you popped pills to get the look you wanted 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m the same as some of the other people on here... I can’t believe she admits the steroid abuse.... even though when I saw her it’s the first thing I thought. Is that acceptable now and why tf do they aspire to look like that?

I’m the same as some of the other people on here... I can’t believe she admits the steroid abuse.... even though when I saw her it’s the first thing I thought. Is that acceptable now and why tf do they aspire to look like that?
Yeah I agree. I know nothing about body building but I thought the whole point was to do it authentically and that steroid use wasn’t allowed. Grim

Reactions: 4
If you’re talking about Georgie, she’s never admitted it. She just makes passive aggressive comments in reference to tattle and also taking the piss out of others. The anabolic head nod thing was another sarcastic comment. Anyway, back to Hannah!

She doesn’t admit to it.

If you’re talking about Georgie, she’s never admitted it. She just makes passive aggressive comments in reference to tattle and also taking the piss out of others. The anabolic head nod thing was another sarcastic comment. Anyway, back to Hannah!

She doesn’t admit to it.
Ah right!! Yeah she’s def on the gear judging by that photo. She needs to her a coach that teaches her how to cycle it (if she’s going to use!)

Isn’t it weird after all the posts here that she’s now started posting pics with nozkeane again...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.