Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much of a dick as Hannah is, I think it’s highly unlikely they’ve gone to the press! Sometimes stories are run in the local papers then passed on to more national outlets.

It’s very sad, I’m sure she and the rest of her family are completely broken by this. Her younger brothers are so young and will now grow up without a dad, what a horrible reality for them!
Wish they check details out - the accident happened AM not PM. Yes they would have taken the information from local papers the pictures are from the local police

Reactions: 1
Wish they check details out - the accident happened AM not PM. Yes they would have taken the information from local papers the pictures are from the local police
I was thinking the same. There’s also typos in the article. Bit disrespectful really. I don’t understand though why it has gone national?

Has TFT’s thread been closed or am I being ultra thick!

It’s Hannah’s dads funeral today. Poor family.
I can’t ever remember if she’s close to her mum? It was always her dad.

Hope she has some good support

• Sad
No, I set TFT thread up and received a notification that it's been moved to the 'quieter threads' forum which is a sub-forum buried somewhere in another forum on here.🙄

I have no idea why as there are loads of threads less busy than that one in this forum, and it just means basically no one will ever post on it. But I can't figure out how to contact admin about it.

This is one of the most bizarrely moderated forums I'm on. 🤷‍♀️

Has TFT’s thread been closed or am I being ultra thick!

It’s Hannah’s dads funeral today. Poor family.
I can’t ever remember if she’s close to her mum? It was always her dad.

Hope she has some good support
Yeah she’s close to her mum. She’s very close to her whole family including her step mum.

Reactions: 2

Oh wow, did they go to the press about his death and funeral? Extra sad day for them today 😞
Having lost someone in an RTC.. your family liaison officer asks if you would like to give your local newspaper a tribute about the person you have lost. This then gets used by national newspapers if they choose to. There is No contact to the press from the family whatsoever, just giving a few words of tribute about your loved one. The rest is done between the police & the press.

Reactions: 2
Oh I must have missed the job update thing j had no idea.
Looked back but couldn't see anything!

Totally baffled, a post about her being redundant and her being pregnant?! What am I missing!

Reactions: 3
Totally baffled, a post about her being redundant and her being pregnant?! What am I missing!
That stuff wasn’t in reference to Hannah! It was in relation to Boss Mummy but the initial posts have been removed!

I hope Hannah is doing all okay.

Reactions: 3
Probably cos she's lost a decent amount of followers and she must have obligations to her sponsors.

Probably cos she's lost a decent amount of followers and she must have obligations to her sponsors.
Or she's finally managed to move on to the next stage of grieving for her father who died in horrific circumstances and she wants to regain some sense of "normal"?

I don't particularly like her but I thought it was quite a touching first post back and, given how close she was to her dad, showed a strength. It won't have been easy going back to a place that was special to her and her dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.