Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel hurrendous for her, i hope she is able to get through this, he was her rock, what an awful awful time for her

I genuinely hope she is with her family and not alone because that's too much for someone to deal with on their own.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Awww that news made me cry for her. Her dad was her best friend too. Can’t even begin to imagine how she’s feeling 😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel terrible and my heart goes out to the poor girl, I really hope all these insta friends of hers rally around her now. She needs all the help she can’t get. Xx

Oh gosh how utterly heartbreaking.

I heard of the accident but didn't realise it was him.

I haven’t written on here before but have lurked for a long time. Devastated for Hannah, he was truly her best friend :(

Reactions: 3
I actually cried a little reading that, had to read it twice because didn't believe what I was seeing. Good God how awful, she was so close to him 😔.

Reactions: 7
Had to read it over, absolutely gutted for the girl. Loved watching him at shows. She was his biggest fan. Anyone who has anything to say about her other than their condolences needs to re think themselves over.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What awful, awful news. She will be absolutely devestated and I hope they all get the support they need.

Reactions: 2
I am completely devastated for Hannah! They were so close I don’t know how she’ll recover from this. I hope she has a lot of support!

Reactions: 1
My feelings for her aside, I’m so so sad for her loss. She had so much adoration for him.

Reactions: 2
Gosh that is awful, they have always been each other’s biggest supporters. Hope she will be able to recover from this. Absolutely devastating for them as a family.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.