Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is true, but she’s lost her dad out of the blue. I don’t think it’s fair to criticise her on that. At least she got to see him before he died regardless or weather she should have done or not.
I think the thing people were criticising the most was the fact she was pretending she hadn’t seen anyone and was finding lockdown so difficult being away from her family when she was actually seeing them. She laid it on thick and was lying. It’s great that she did and I’m sure her whole family will be thankful that they did do it and I certainly would be too but it doesn’t change the fact she spent weeks upon weeks creating content that was a lie.

Reactions: 13
glad i spotted this thread as it reminded me to unfollow on IG - similar to others i used to like Hannah but she also become too self absorbed. I am also fed up of seeing her nipples and her camel toe. I also believe she has an ED ( although she has admitted she struggles with this ) - to me she has gone from one extreme to other. The hannah who spent time improving her running abilities seemed much more relatable. I find the hannah who is obsessed with the gym a bit much to handle. I was however saddened to learn that her dad passed away - it was obvious she loved him very much and i cant begin to imagine how painful that must have been for her ( as well as her family).

ps - whatever happened to Nicola Aubrey? Are they still friends? I realise Hannah hasnt posted much recently but during lockdown she seemed to be constantly posting about TFT and missing her.

Reactions: 7
I do cringe a bit with the lack of underwear, but it doesn’t bother me. It’ll bother her in 10 years though, when she’s got tits like spaniels ears tickling her belly button because the skin has stretched so much
Not wearing a bra doesn't make your tits drop or the skin stretch or anything like that. Not wearing a bra can actually be great for the girls and have them much perkier naturally. Free the titty 😀

Reactions: 8
Not wearing a bra doesn't make your tits drop or the skin stretch or anything like that. Not wearing a bra can actually be great for the girls and have them much perkier naturally. Free the titty 😀
Totally agree free the tittys 🤣 but boobs do drop over time especially if you don’t wear the correct support Or none at all. Total personal preference but my bra comes off as soon as I step through my door 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What? Of course it does. A large tit has weight. A heavy tit will drop and stretch the skin. GRAVITY. Jesus titting Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What? Of course it does. A large tit has weight. A heavy tit will drop and stretch the skin. GRAVITY. Jesus titting Christ.
I looked into this last night Cos I didn’t believe it either. But it seems there is actually no evidence based research that not wearing a bra causes sag. That being said, I think it’s true haha

• Haha
That just isn't accurate and is a very "the earth is flat" type mentality. According to many studies, the support of bras weakens the muscles in the chest which actually makes the breasts sag and droopy. Minimising the time you wear a bra can also reduce risk of some types of breast cancer.

But a quick Google search will explain in more detail why you're wrong, so I won't bother. Happy with my perky tits not being trapped in a bra 👍 you do you ☺👍

Reactions: 4
That just isn't accurate and is a very "the earth is flat" type mentality. According to many studies, the support of bras weakens the muscles in the chest which actually makes the breasts sag and droopy. Minimising the time you wear a bra can also reduce risk of some types of breast cancer.

But a quick Google search will explain in more detail why you're wrong, so I won't bother. Happy with my perky tits not being trapped in a bra 👍 you do you ☺👍
The earth is flat mentality? Are you ok?

A LARGE breast is more prone to sagging and stretching DUE TO GRAVITY.

And also, a quick google will tell you that:
“Underwire bras do not cause breast cancer. Only one scientific study has looked at the link between wearing a bra and breast cancer. There was no real difference in risk between women who wore a bra a and women who didn't wear a bra.“

Also, I’ve unfollowed because she’s boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The earth is flat mentality? Are you ok?

A LARGE breast is more prone to sagging and stretching DUE TO GRAVITY.

And also, a quick google will tell you that:
“Underwire bras do not cause breast cancer. Only one scientific study has looked at the link between wearing a bra and breast cancer. There was no real difference in risk between women who wore a bra a and women who didn't wear a bra.“

Also, I’ve unfollowed because she’s boring as duck.
NHS say it doesn't increase the risk, center for research say it does. Not a chance I'll be taking regardless as I like not having a bra on to rip off the second I get home 😅

The muscles are there to carry weight, maybe if you had absolutely huge tits gravity would cause sagging, but if your tits were that big then that would be the case when you took the bra off anyhow surely

• Haha
Right this is awful. I’ve never been able to stand her. She’s got a problem. It’s heartbreaking what happened to her dad and I feel for her. I expected her to come back and have piled weight on but she hasn’t and has went the opposite. Im
Horrible I know. Always found her relationship with the fat theif really weird verging on lesbian! Anyway me being me, found her new flat within 3.1 seconds of her posting a pic of outside with the road name sign on. Needs to be careful. Awful what happened but eventually this will be used to her benefit. Shocked there’s no boss mummy thread anymore. I’ll just leave this here....

Reactions: 5
My post has been deleted 🤷‍♀️ All I said was I think she’s going to start competing and have a feeling that was the plan before her dad died

The friendship with the fat thief seems to have disappeared. TFT hasn't even liked Hannah's last few posts. Wonder what happened there. 🤔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.