Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is heartbreaking, he was her idol, I truly wish her and her family and her poor brothers so much love.

Reactions: 8
Oh no. I am so upset for her :cry:
Poor girl really doesn't seem to be having much luck. I am worried for her.

Reactions: 2
God I feel horrific for her. Absolutely heartbreaking, I hope her and her family recover from this. She has had a rough year!

Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness me, despite what Hannah has been like the last few months, I can only assume how much her dad has tried to help and support her. She always spoke so highly of her and absolutely adored him. I have actual goosebumps and feel so sad for her and her family. Horrendous and horrific ordeal to have to go through. Awful 😔

Reactions: 7
I don't know how she will come out if this. Truly awful for her. She's not had an easy 12 months and her dad was always there for her. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I hadn't even seen the post as I had taken a step back from insta today. I feel so so sorry for Hannah, you could tell he was her idol, her everything, the way she would talk about him, old videos and posts i've seen from following her over the years. Having lost my own dad suddenly I can completely feel for her, that girl is going to be devastated and broken and I really hope she is getting the love and care she needs during this life changing time ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know I’m not her biggest fan but that was a tough read. That poor, poor girl. I hope she is surrounded by people she loves to help her get through this. 💔

Reactions: 4
Gosh. Truly heartbroken to hear this. Hannah has had a tough time of it lately and I feel for her so much. I hope she has enough love around her to support her through this very difficult time.

Reactions: 3
So so sad 😞 poor Hannah. I really hope she is going to be ok and gets lots of support during this very difficult time 😞 he was her idol. Sending lots of love to her and her family 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Have followed Hannah for a long time and have dipped in and out of this thread for a lurk. But my god, I feel heartbroken for her. Her dad seemed to be the constant in her life, her true rock. I hope she finds some peace ❤

Reactions: 4
So sad to hear the news of Hannah’s dad passing. 💔 really hope she has a lot of people to support her.
I’m very local to Hannah and my friend messaged me on Saturday to say the road was shut for to an accident. Didn’t realise how bad it was.

So sad to hear the news of Hannah’s dad passing. 💔 really hope she has a lot of people to support her.
I’m very local to Hannah and my friend messaged me on Saturday to say the road was shut for to an accident. Didn’t realise how bad it was.
Same here, was quite a shock to find out it was someone I knew of.
I feel so sorry for Hannah and her brothers. So tragic but especially at the moment with the pandemic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.