Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she's still visiting the family and working out with her brother in the garden

Reactions: 1
Her brother gave it away on the live she was on last night, whoops!😂😂
Think that’s her dad saying that! Isn’t he also supposedly the one who was preaching to her a few weeks ago about social distancing? Funny how long that lasted 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Think that’s her dad saying that! Isn’t he also supposedly the one who was preaching to her a few weeks ago about social distancing? Funny how long that lasted 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh my goodness, so it is! I just saw hindmarsh and thought it was Will. Well, well, well. Yep he was very concerned about her staying away from the gym wasn't he! 😂😂😂😂 didn't she bump into him on a walk too? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness, so it is! I just saw hindmarsh and thought it was Will. Well, well, well. Yep he was very concerned about her staying away from the gym wasn't he! 😂😂😂😂 didn't she bump into him on a walk too? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
This will be why she is doing her walk so early in the morning so she can train later on with her family!! Let’s face it she was being an idiot going to 5 different shops for a Dr Pepper so no surprise. We would all love to see our family Han hun 😡

Unsurprising. What an absolutely selfish bleep.

Unsurprising. What an absolutely selfish bleep.
And if she even starts with the whole “we need to do what we can for our mental health”, she can duck off again. We’re all struggling with our mental health, you are NOT special. What a twit.

I’m originally from Ireland. Been living in the UK for 7 years. I would give anything to be with my family back home at the minute. But you know what? I’m not selfish. I’m on lockdown. I’ve seen nobody except my partner and step son and I’m playing by the rules. People that don’t boil my pish because it means the people adhering, have to do it for longer because people cannot listen to advice to help us all long term. What a idiot!

Reactions: 11
I’m originally from Ireland. Been living in the UK for 7 years. I would give anything to be with my family back home at the minute. But you know what? I’m not selfish. I’m on lockdown. I’ve seen nobody except my partner and step son and I’m playing by the rules. People that don’t boil my pish because it means the people adhering, have to do it for longer because people cannot listen to advice to help us all long term. What a idiot!
THIS!!! Its so infuriating. Everyone wishes they were with their families but we don't or this is going to be neverending. Arseholes the lot of them.

Reactions: 5
I FaceTimed my sister today and we both said we genuinely don’t know the next time we will see one another. But you know what? Such is life. I’d rather COVID dies a death than risk flying home and putting other people’s life at risk. People are dicks that break the rules

I think she knows it was wrong which is why she kept it quiet. But they why post the dr pepper stories? She is a selfish twit. And if her OCD dad I'd so worried how did he allow it? Anyone know how she responded to it on the live?

On the podcast she recorded with Georgie she said that when the lockdown was announced on the Monday she called her dad and asked what it meant, and he said well you know what it means. And she replied with “but I can’t come round? But it’s ME!” As if she is more entitled and special than anyone else.

Lo and behold, if her dad is allowing her to come in, then he is the one encouraging her tantrums.

So she goes out in the morning for her 15k steps. She then comes back and changes (as we know from the multiple workout outfit changes) to visit her dad’s to work out with him. She then comes back and goes out again for her ‘essential’ Dr Pepper shopping. So that’s 3 trips outside during lockdown, well above the government guidelines. So frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
On the podcast she recorded with Georgie she said that when the lockdown was announced on the Monday she called her dad and asked what it meant, and he said well you know what it means. And she replied with “but I can’t come round? But it’s ME!” As if she is more entitled and special than anyone else.

Lo and behold, if her dad is allowing her to come in, then he is the one encouraging her tantrums.
What’s the podcast called please? Thanks!

I think she knows it was wrong which is why she kept it quiet. But they why post the dr pepper stories? She is a selfish twit. And if her OCD dad I'd so worried how did he allow it? Anyone know how she responded to it on the live?
She didn't even acknowledge it

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Is she stupid? Yes, YOU! You don't live there! If she is going over and being let in, they should all be ashamed!

Reactions: 4
Probably realised she's been busted and what a twit she is. Her count has gone down slightly also. Maybe she's in a funk as she now is starting to twig (pardon the pun!) on that people are sick of seeing the same bullshit on her page. Her angling the camera to make her seem as thin as possible and a full bowl of eats and then an empty bowl of oats. She's an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.