Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so we can all clearly see she’s like omg guys soo small definitely won’t fit me when she’s already tried it on and knows it fits perfectly right?
‘Surely this is for a 10 year old’ seriously doing my head in so up herself

Reactions: 7
Cameltoe again and hideous tight satsuma costume. Great look Hannah! I actually can’t remember ever seeing her in normal suitable clothing. Even her work clothing is super tight and short.

This is what she’s aspiring to... what on Earth!
6528A21F-ADB2-4520-A4F5-213F294D0F10.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Even tho she got into the small i think the next size up would of fitter her better.

Reactions: 6
There's a hell of a lot of online shopping going on, which I don't really agree with. It's all stuff that could be purchased in weeks to come when lockdown is over. Where's she wearing those new converse? round the living round? 🙈

Reactions: 3
Ok so we can all clearly see she’s like omg guys soo small definitely won’t fit me when she’s already tried it on and knows it fits perfectly right?
I thought the same. She wanted to highlight how small it was clearly knowing it would fit her. Also it is the most hideous set I’ve ever seen.

She’s had ‘call shark’ on her whiteboard for over a week. She’s literally so busy wanking over herself and over exercising that she doesn’t have time for the one chore she needs to do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s had ‘call shark’ on her whiteboard for over a week. She’s literally so busy wanking over herself and over exercising that she doesn’t have time for the one chore she needs to do 🙄
I also thought this proves her flaming to do list is for our benefit more than anything.. why else would she add Hoover. Ah man she frustrates me. Live your life for you honey bun.

Reactions: 5
Why is she waking at 5.45 to get her steps in so early?! She has alllllll day. I don't get it?! Is it so she can be like ooh look at me hitting 15k steps before 8.30am?!

Why is she waking at 5.45 to get her steps in so early?! She has alllllll day. I don't get it?! Is it so she can be like ooh look at me hitting 15k steps before 8.30am?!
Or perhaps its because I'm a lazy witch and am probably lucky if I hit 5k by the end of the whole day 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Or perhaps its because I'm a lazy witch and am probably lucky if I hit 5k by the end of the whole day 😂😂
I thought this too.. if she is sticking to the one walk a day (which she absolutely won’t be, she is above the rules) then why would you want that all over and done with by 9am and know that you are stuck in a flat for the rest of the day?

Reactions: 8
She is such a narcissistic little bitxh!
Honestly, I'm going to unfollow her now.
Her story about those asking about her watch and saying google is free.
Babe you're an "influencer" so expect the questions you bleeping tosser. If you don't want the questions then remove yourself from the gram and get back to real life!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When she says she responds to everyone is a load of crap! Have messaged her a few times and not even read them! 🙄

Reactions: 13
To be fair to her, in the past whenever I have messaged her she's always responded. Often almost instantly.

Reactions: 1

Surely it’s because she “has” to do 15k steps on a walk and then be able to fit in a work out, taking pics of herself, complaining about her followers, eating sludge and getting all the normal steps that this would create on top of that so that she can feel happy. She’s got a serious issue with control and this is the only way she feels happy and successful. God knows how many calories she’s actually burning each day. Her “coach” needs to have a word!

If she's running, I would assume it's because it's a lot cooler, I'm gonna start doing my runs early morning or evening because it's too warm for me otherwise, though I don't have her physique.

Reactions: 3
I go out early due to people around here not being able to social distance and some of the parents round here won’t share paths with anyone else so it’s hard to keep two metres away. If she is working as well maybe it’s that? Two of my friends are working from home but they have to just be available on the phone 9-5pm and one of them has to reply to some emails but not strictly.

Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong at all with going out any time of the day you want. I think what’s odd about Hannah is the fixation with hitting the number of steps so early in the day and then doing a full day, other work outs, etc - it’s just jamming her whole day full with activity because I think she feels so out of control not being able to hit the gym properly. It just comes across quite obsessive and disordered rather than inspiring (to me anyway!)

anyone else listening to her podcast? I think she comes across ok, the thing with Hannah is that her weight loss journey IS interesting, she just seems to have changed quite a lot recently. That being said I haven’t listened for long...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.