Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she doesn't have her own thread but is it just me or does anyone else absolutely cringe when tft dances on her stories? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she doesn't have her own thread but is it just me or does anyone else absolutely cringe when tft dances on her stories? 😂
I think that’s why Hannah started doing those cringey dancing stories! I think she was coping her friend

Reactions: 3
I cant even follow her I cringe so bad! She's terrifying..reminds me on phil mitchel walk and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant even follow her I cringe so bad! She's terrifying..reminds me on phil mitchel walk and all.
oh my god yes 😂
She reminded me of someone as she’s quite manly and I couldn’t work out who......it’s bloody Phil Mitchel!

• Haha
I think she is cocky AF. Yes you lost weight yes you feel amazing. Well done but the videos Hannah shares of her etc make her look like an absolute 🛎 end

Reactions: 11
She really needs to get a life. Why is she filming herself dancing around thinking she’s cool, she looks ridiculous

Reactions: 6
She really needs to get a life. Why is she filming herself dancing around thinking she’s cool, she looks ridiculous
I remember when I lost 3stone and felt amazing! Did I film and photograph myself from different angles to show thousands of people? No.

I too have a song that my bestie and I love to dance to. Would I dance to it, film it and post it for thousands to see? No.

Why? Cos I'm just not that important! People are following her for a laugh. Does she really believe her followers are thinking wow hannah is so amazing? They dont!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People apparently don't believe she is 31 so she posted her birth certificate :ROFLMAO:

I think she looked much better before when she was little bigger, curves, her face was fuller and she wasn't such a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How long were you running Hannah all bleeping day? Maybe other people did go out but not at the same time as you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: or maybe they did an indoor work out instead because it was bloody raining!

Guarantee when she reaches her "goal" whatever that is she won't be happy anyway. She's still getting over the breakup and this is her way of coping.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My friend suffered from anorexia when we were teenagers. One thing about her illness I remember clearly was her smugness. Like if someone was to offer a mint she would refuse then sneer at all us who took one. She also used to exercise manically and same when we didnt do enough to meet her standards.

I'm not wording it very well and I hope I don't offend anyone...I'm just seeing so many similarities and its upsetting. I hope her friends and family keep a close eye on her. When we are amid such chaos she has full control over her food and exercise. I'm scared for her.

Reactions: 14
My friend suffered from anorexia when we were teenagers. One thing about her illness I remember clearly was her smugness. Like if someone was to offer a mint she would refuse then sneer at all us who took one. She also used to exercise manically and same when we didnt do enough to meet her standards.

I'm not wording it very well and I hope I don't offend anyone...I'm just seeing so many similarities and its upsetting. I hope her friends and family keep a close eye on her. When we are amid such chaos she has full control over her food and exercise. I'm scared for her.
I get what you mean! You are seeing similar patterns of behaviour. If I was those closest to her I would be concerned. She isnt actually having rest days at all and she weighs and measures everything.

Reactions: 10
I think she is cocky AF. Yes you lost weight yes you feel amazing. Well done but the videos Hannah shares of her etc make her look like an absolute 🛎 end
She absolutely loves herself sick!

• Haha
15k steps by 8.30am! She will do her cross trainer all day today as well as a work out probably...so will end up with about another 10,000! I hope she is telling her coach her total cause there's no way she is eating enough for doing everything she does. That's maybe why she is lying in bed starving at night dreaming of chinese buffets!

Reactions: 8
Ok so we can all clearly see she’s like omg guys soo small definitely won’t fit me when she’s already tried it on and knows it fits perfectly right?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.