Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's hid who she was all along very well. Played a very good act to be honest. If the boyfriend had the real her, I don't blame him for screwing with someone else. I don't condone cheating but she's an insufferable prick.
No need for this at all. At all. You don’t condone cheating yet you’ve literally just said you don’t blame him for screwing someone else. Tf is wrong with you?

Reactions: 16
Not sure I believe you can be that starving hungry to elicit a binge when you’re allegedly eating 2500 calories a day 🤔

Reactions: 14
I'm really worried by her. She is weighing banana. Her relationship with food and exercise is very unhealthy. As for the cheating she could be the most insufferable person on earth and she seems it or close but she absolutely did NOT deserve to be cheated on and there is no justification. If your unhappy end it. It could explain some body issues.

Reactions: 11
I go out for a walk or a run most days and then spend my time running around after two kids and I still dont tend to hit 15,000 steps onna daily basis. I honestly don't know how she fits it in.

Reactions: 1
I go out for a walk or a run most days and then spend my time running around after two kids and I still dont tend to hit 15,000 steps onna daily basis. I honestly don't know how she fits it in.
A 10k is around 13,000 steps! Also she has a cross trainer type thing and that will give you a lot of steps depending how long/fast you go.

Why is she so orange...and why does she need to 'check in' with her trainer every other bloody day. She's not even lifting weights right now. She needs to check in with her doctor i think.

Reactions: 8
These people asking where you get things are giving you money from your Instagram. Show some respect.
I thought this. So ungrateful. It’s like when she got her blue tick and then was complaining about it and saying it’s annoying!

Reactions: 7
Dont exert yourself with that one meeting hun. She’s the laziest key worker I’ve ever come across :ROFLMAO:

465820AB-43D9-4568-B80C-A413C202BC4E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
if you go on her trainers insta there's a transfornation pic. just looks like she got a tan and is breathing in more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.