Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on stories she’s eating more than ever and finds the feeling of being “full” uncomfortable/unusual 😲
I think she was super skinny due up stress. A breakup, house move, lockdown, death of her Dad. She’s probably entering a happier phase of her life and gained some happy lbs. bulking is fun until you’ve got to do the cut!!!!

Reactions: 8
Why is it that all these fitness people have really fickle friendships. Really intense for a short period and then move on to someone else and repeat. Hannah is not the only one that does it.

Reactions: 15
Clearly still going to the gym despite lockdown rules.. unless you just have pre workout in your car for no reason?

do they think we’re stupid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh wow her coaches photos are awful! I know she’ll lean down when she does her cut but for someone who lives in the gym and bangs on about doing a show her body just doesn’t reflect it.

Reactions: 6
Rebecca beg has her kids on beans on toast while she’s hammering £40 protein pot and paying some twit to tell her what to eat and do because she’s too bleeping thick to think for herself

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Rebecca beg has her kids on beans on toast while she’s hammering £40 protein pot and paying some twit to tell her what to eat and do because she’s too bleeping thick to think for herself
She’s is the biggest c*nt of them all.

And then looks down her nose at other people who would rather take their kids on holiday or buy a house than pay for a coach, gym membership and a tummy tuck. She's an absolute arse.

And then looks down her nose at other people who would rather take their kids on holiday or buy a house than pay for a coach, gym membership and a tummy tuck. She's an absolute arse.
This is the most toxic part of the way these girls live. It impacts on everyone around them. There is a huge difference between going to the 3-4 times a week for health and well-being and compulsively going 5x a week, feeling angry/depressed if you can’t go, compulsively walking 15k steps a day and trying to pretend prioritising a plastic surgery over something for your kids is normal or desirable.

All of these girls have disordered eating and exercising habits and they are kidding themselves if they think otherwise. Yeah, Rebecca and Hannah might not be overweight anymore, but they’re still obsessed with their bodies, what they eat and how they look.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is the most toxic part of the way these girls live. It impacts on everyone around them. There is a huge difference between going to the 3-4 times a week for health and well-being and compulsively going 5x a week, feeling angry/depressed if you can’t go, compulsively walking 15k steps a day and trying to pretend prioritising a plastic surgery over something for your kids is normal or desirable.

All of these girls have disordered eating and exercising habits and they are kidding themselves if they think otherwise. Yeah, Rebecca and Hannah might not be overweight anymore, but they’re still obsessed with their bodies, what they eat and how they look.
100% and they're the worst kind of people to all be friends together because they validate the behaviour.
What I don't get is Rebecca's husband though, why does he just let her do it? I'd like to think if I had compulsive behaviour that completely controlled my life and effected our children that my husband would recognise that and try to help me. Also don't understand why he doesn't seem to give a duck about her breaking the lockdown rules when they have kids who go to school and could be spreading Rebecca skanks covid or god knows what else and then spreading further to vulnerable people.

D49AEC2F-C7B7-4252-9DED-7F1EC5741446.png

They’ve gone to WALES just to go to the gym. This is ridiculous now. I used to really like Hannah. I spoke to her a lot on Instagram and sent some condolences when her dad sadly died but he would be spinning...she is doing everything he despaired about. She’s a mess.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.