Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical insta ‘after’ pose, all about the angles! She’s done amazing with her weight loss but her bottom half never looks ‘toned’. Bodybuilding is all about symmetry and everything being in proportion. She’s very bottom heavy.
I don’t really know about body building but for ages I’ve thought her waist is tiny but then she’s huge in the hips/bum. The side on photos she posts always look great though. Those DM photos were a surprise as she wasn’t posing and perhaps it was the angle or the fact she was wearing grey but she looked totally different to online 🙈

Reactions: 1
I imagine she’s probably competing in the body transformation category which caters for people who have lost a load of weight etc

Reactions: 4
Those bikini progress pictures she is sharing of herself, like before and afters, how far is she sticking her bum out on the last one. That's not a true progress picture. It looks ridiculous
Edited to add screen shot
She looks like she’s ripping out a huge fart

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t really know about body building but for ages I’ve thought her waist is tiny but then she’s huge in the hips/bum. The side on photos she posts always look great though. Those DM photos were a surprise as she wasn’t posing and perhaps it was the angle or the fact she was wearing grey but she looked totally different to online 🙈
I follow a few bodybuilders and the women are all in proportion. Tiny waist bigger upper body and defined lower body. Personally I think she’s done amazing with her transformation but I wouldn’t want to go up on stage with her shape (although she’ll lean out massively before the show)

Reactions: 3
Those bikini progress pictures she is sharing of herself, like before and afters, how far is she sticking her bum out on the last one. That's not a true progress picture. It looks ridiculous
You’ll see though that a lot of people do that kind of posing with body building.

Same here with the DM photos, but I think that’s because none of us have ever seen her not posing!

Reactions: 3
Why do body building women always choose hideous stripper heels...

Reactions: 8
I hate the body building look, not gonna lie - appreciate some people like it. What’s annoying me most is all the gushing flowery posts about these girls that she’s seemingly known for 5 mins. “Words can’t describe” and about how “fire” they look. It reminds me of being 16 and having girls in your circles who would change best friend every 2 weeks and post photos all over MySpace and then change their “top 5” or whatever it was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah it all seems very insecure. I mean they are in their 30’s (or close to it) and are going on like they have been mates since they were 2!

I hate the body building look, not gonna lie - appreciate some people like it. What’s annoying me most is all the gushing flowery posts about these girls that she’s seemingly known for 5 mins. “Words can’t describe” and about how “fire” they look. It reminds me of being 16 and having girls in your circles who would change best friend every 2 weeks and post photos all over MySpace and then change their “top 5” or whatever it was 😂

Reactions: 1
Have you seen the new video of her outside greggs. She has out on a lot of weight. I know she says she’s building but personally I think her previous shape just wasn’t sustainable. She was obviously starving herself.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen the new video of her outside greggs. She has out on a lot of weight. I know she says she’s building but personally I think her previous shape just wasn’t sustainable. She was obviously starving herself.
She said on stories she’s eating more than ever and finds the feeling of being “full” uncomfortable/unusual 😲

Reactions: 2
I personally think Hannah enjoys the company of Noz (short for Norman?!) so much because she is clearly the better looking/more feminine of the 2 and it feeds her already bleeping massive ego

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.