Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People wouldn't be that bothered if she hadn't made such a song and dance about how morally superior it is to be vegan. It would go a long way now if she just said, yes, sorry, I was wrong etc.

Reactions: 16
I really like Hannah. However I am worried about her at the moment. I try and step away from fitness accounts for my own mental health but still follow her, and she seems to be absolutely obsessed with fitness now. It used to be a big part of her life but she did lots of other stuff too. Now it’s just gym gym gym. I really am worried about her. I was the same at the height of my issues. I was constantly working out and wouldn’t each anything considered bad. I know she lost her gather who she was incredibly close to, and that is absolutely heartbreaking and it really doesn’t seem like she’s coping with it well at all

Reactions: 7
Also where is TFT? I really liked their friendship. It was nice for Hannah to have someone with shared interests. Now she’s in this new group and it seems very cliquey and a bit ‘Mean Girls’

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also where is TFT? I really liked their friendship. It was nice for Hannah to have someone with shared interests. Now she’s in this new group and it seems very cliquey and a bit ‘Mean Girls’
I’ve thought this. But I actually think TFT is better off without them, Hannah doesn’t seem to keep her friends? She try’s to come across perfect but I think she is far from it.

Reactions: 13
Hannah will have ditched her because she’s got a boyfriend. She only wants to be friends with people that suck up her arse and make her a priority!

Reactions: 3
My partner complained to my protein about her and they are looking into it.
I didn’t know he had done it till just now but he said she has proper fucked him off now. He lost his dad suddenly as well but said it doesn’t give him the excuse to be a law breaking bleep 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My partner complained to my protein about her and they are looking into it.
I didn’t know he had done it till just now but he said she has proper fucked him off now. He lost his dad suddenly as well but said it doesn’t give him the excuse to being a law breaking bleep 😂
He's right. Sick of Hannah's crappy behaviour being excused due to loss of her dad. Ultimately we all lose our parents and it's absolutely awful for most, but the majority of us don't think it's a valid excuse to be a twit.

Reactions: 6
Haven't posted on tattle for months. Lockdown really got to me and my family. I lost my very close aunt to covid and seeing Hannah completely disregard the rules is disgusting. The vegan thing....I'm pretty sure she gave her ex a REALLY hard time before when he accidentally brought home cows milk. Like she went off on 1 and was really angry as this was her lifestyle choice and he should've ensured it was suitable.
I really felt for Hannah when her dad passed away, they were so close and to have it happen so suddenly without warning would've been horrendous. However that does not give her a free pass to do whatever the he'll she wants during a pandemic nor does it warrant her very stuck up- I'm better than everyone- attitude. If myprotein dropped her or her work disciplined her for going to the gym during a lockdown (in assuming she is off on bereavement leave still?) Then that would bring her back down off her high horse!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haven't posted on tattle for months. Lockdown really got to me and my family. I lost my very close aunt to covid and seeing Hannah completely disregard the rules is disgusting. The vegan thing....I'm pretty sure she gave her ex a REALLY hard time before when he accidentally brought home cows milk. Like she went off on 1 and was really angry as this was her lifestyle choice and he should've ensured it was suitable.
I really felt for Hannah when her dad passed away, they were so close and to have it happen so suddenly without warning would've been horrendous. However that does not give her a free pass to do whatever the he'll she wants during a pandemic nor does it warrant her very stuck up- I'm better than everyone- attitude. If myprotein dropped her or her work disciplined her for going to the gym during a lockdown (in assuming she is off on bereavement leave still?) Then that would bring her back down off her high horse!
She had a go at him for bringing steaks back from the pub. He wasn't veggie or vegan so what did it matter. Me and my partner don't eat meat but if he did I could hardly have a go at him for bringing home food he bought to eat.

Sorry you have had a rough time! I lost someone close to me due to covid and it is really difficult to see these influencers just doing what they want!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry to both of you for your losses. This is the exact reason it makes me so cross that there are so many selfish people not following the rules 😟 it’s not even about us, but protecting others. We had an anti COVID /anti vaxxer protest in our town this weekend and one of the protesters has been plastering our local newspaper page with such ridiculous “sources” that COVID is a conspiracy and the police were breaking the rules by trying to keep the peace 😤 I just cannot understand people, I’m sure the police have better things to do and they’re putting themselves in the firing line when they have families they want to protect.

I think Hannah does think she has a right to be reckless and selfish. She’s lost her dad don’t you know. He died in a car accident but what if it had been Covid? Would she behave this way now? I do completely understand she’s had a tough year, but haven’t we all. I think she is spending time and being influenced by others who don’t have her best intentions at heart. It seems very odd her “friend” has moved in. I hope she is paying her way and not just taking advantage because Hannah is lonely or trying to fill a void. I shouldn’t think my protein or her employer would be very happy about her breaking the law to go to the gym, should there be repercussions regarding it she only has herself to blame. Being angry and acting out like this isn’t going to end lockdown so she should just try and be the best she can while thinking about others.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry to hear about your losses. I was thinking this earlier I’m sure she kicked royally off with her ex for not supporting her lifestyle etc blah blah blah - what a hypocrite would love to know what actually happened between them as she made out he was controlling etc with her tanning/lips etc

Also feel like she’s trying to get a discount code for that Ryderwear or whatever it’s called

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Hannah is the toxic one?

I really like Sophie but Hannah seems to have dumped off as soon as she got a boyfriend. I had a friend once who could never be happy for anyone else. If her friend got a boyfriend she would be like we aren't talking to them anymore and want to unfollow them from my social media. Then she went in circles of being friends with people she had fallen out with because she had no friends left the the whole cycle started again. Boss mummy, her old friends, Rebecca these people all seem to be in a revolving door.

She never mentions the cat anymore?

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Hannah is the toxic one?

I really like Sophie but Hannah seems to have dumped off as soon as she got a boyfriend. I had a friend once who could never be happy for anyone else. If her friend got a boyfriend she would be like we aren't talking to them anymore and want to unfollow them from my social media. Then she went in circles of being friends with people she had fallen out with because she had no friends left the the whole cycle started again. Boss mummy, her old friends, Rebecca these people all seem to be in a revolving door.

She never mentions the cat anymore?
I followed Hannah years ago, I was local so it was nice to see her recommendations on places to eat and what not, and I even joined the gym as I found her so inspiring! I also liked that she posted about her cats all the time and that was nice!
I just don’t recognise her at the moment.

Reactions: 8
It looks quite likely Hannah is the toxic one to be honest from what we have seen recently. I guess if your entire life revolves around the gym, it would be easy to see how if you didn’t have the same interest she’d drop you pretty quickly. Look at all the people around her right now for example. Bossmummy just had a baby and has posted all gifts but haven’t seen her post any gift received from Hannah, but equally she might have just not posted it publicly.

She posted about the cat a few days ago as she was poorly and off to the vet. There was a story not long ago of noz making tea and twig was asleep on top of the cupboard of mugs where noz was standing. Twig seemed a bit jumpy to be honest. Hannah used to absolutely DOTE on that cat and now it seems she’s forgotten about and in the way of her amazing new flat mate. I wouldn’t be surprised if twig is unsettled and possibly unhappy, cats are really intuitive and if she’s recently sick it could be stress related.

It looks quite likely Hannah is the toxic one to be honest from what we have seen recently. I guess if your entire life revolves around the gym, it would be easy to see how if you didn’t have the same interest she’d drop you pretty quickly. Look at all the people around her right now for example. Bossmummy just had a baby and has posted all gifts but haven’t seen her post any gift received from Hannah, but equally she might have just not posted it publicly.

She posted about the cat a few days ago as she was poorly and off to the vet. There was a story not long ago of noz making tea and twig was asleep on top of the cupboard of mugs where noz was standing. Twig seemed a bit jumpy to be honest. Hannah used to absolutely DOTE on that cat and now it seems she’s forgotten about and in the way of her amazing new flat mate. I wouldn’t be surprised if twig is unsettled and possibly unhappy, cats are really intuitive and if she’s recently sick it could be stress related.
My ex and I broke up as he was quite obsessed with his diet and the gym, to the point where he seemingly put gym sessions above time with me, so I can totally see how that would grate on people if Hannah is like that. Living a healthy lifestyle is great of course but not to the extent that it controls every aspect of your life.
im sure she is but I hope she’s still giving Twig the care and attention she used to.

Reactions: 5
Nah. Let’s not forget she used to have to wait until a Thursday night when Dan was out to quickly tan as fast as she could as he hated it. Always commented on her fillers & when she had Botox. There were other things as well that were blatantly obvious. She really doted on Dan, she was helping him renovate his house & never went out in the evenings or weekends. You never saw her with a friend even tho Dan was always out with his. Him cheating on her started this downward spiral for her. She’s just rebelling against everything she knows now. She seems very lost & angry at the world. It will just end her up in trouble. Your resentments only come back and bite you on the arse at the end of the day.

Those bikini progress pictures she is sharing of herself, like before and afters, how far is she sticking her bum out on the last one. That's not a true progress picture. It looks ridiculous
Edited to add screen shot

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Those bikini progress pictures she is sharing of herself, like before and afters, how far is she sticking her bum out on the last one. That's not a true progress picture. It looks ridiculous
Edited to add screen shot
Typical insta ‘after’ pose, all about the angles! She’s done amazing with her weight loss but her bottom half never looks ‘toned’. Bodybuilding is all about symmetry and everything being in proportion. She’s very bottom heavy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.