Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 328155
They’ve gone to WALES just to go to the gym. This is ridiculous now. I used to really like Hannah. I spoke to her a lot on Instagram and sent some condolences when her dad sadly died but he would be spinning...she is doing everything he despaired about. She’s a mess.
this has really annoyed me, my family are all in wales and I haven’t been able to travel there due to restrictions of this pandemic and have been alone in England and working throughout as a front line worker and they have crossed the border to go to bleeping Bridgend Gym....

WOW.

Reactions: 14
It's also more insulting that the trip to wales is literally so they can post ridiculous posed gym selfies for the gram without getting any heat! We all know they've been going daily.

Reactions: 12
I’m just speechless they have the AUDACITY to travel to wales just to work out. They are absolute bellends. Is this seriously what their life is, breaking the law to go the gym. What sad empty lives. Hannah’s dad would be ashamed. She can say all she wants she’s doing this for him, he wouldn’t want her to be risking other people’s health & potentially spreading the virus. I cannot see how any reputable companies will want to continue working with her and as for her employer, I hope they find out and act accordingly.

Reactions: 19
I like Hannah, and have spoken to her via DM quite a bit in the past, and used to see her in the gym and was too scared to say hi 😂😂 But this girl is not the same girl! Can’t believe how far she’s gone with the gym life. Yeah, going the gym can be great for people mentally, but not to this extent surely?!

Reactions: 12
I’m just speechless they have the AUDACITY to travel to wales just to work out. They are absolute bellends. Is this seriously what their life is, breaking the law to go the gym. What sad empty lives. Hannah’s dad would be ashamed. She can say all she wants she’s doing this for him, he wouldn’t want her to be risking other people’s health & potentially spreading the virus. I cannot see how any reputable companies will want to continue working with her and as for her employer, I hope they find out and act accordingly.
She said something the other day about not having to go to work so is she even employed now

Reactions: 5
She must have had some backlash from her stories as she has turned off messages on them

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She must have had some backlash from her stories as she has turned off messages on them
If she’s going to publicly show she is breaking the lockdown rules then she should be adult enough to face up to people telling her she is wrong/selfish/immature and be able to respond with why she has felt it necessary to behave the way she has.

Reactions: 13
What an idiot. Happy to break the law but can’t answer people’s demands as to what the duck she is doing. What if the police stopped them? What would she say? Oh sorry I’m obsessed with the gym and can’t cope without it. Pretty sure that won’t slide.

Reactions: 10
I’ve unfollowed her. Utterly disgusted by her behaviour. She’ll say she’s pursuing her goals to feel closer to her dad but ultimately she’s just a selfish wee girl who needs to grow up.

Reactions: 14
6pm Curfew for wales from Friday wonder how that will affect their gym going

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.