Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they say much else worth noting in the podcast?
Nothing too juicy. The three of them now all have the same coach.She's dating but didn't elaborate. Nothing about lockdown rule breaking unsurprisingly

Nothing too juicy. The three of them now all have the same coach.She's dating but didn't elaborate. Nothing about lockdown rule breaking unsurprisingly
That should say she's dating!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

That should say she's dating!
Hannah is dating? I expect they didn’t note the lockdown rule breaking because they know it’s wrong. Thanks for letting us know what was said ☺

A girl I know is friendly with her and said that Rebecca bullshit has got covid but hasn’t isolated and jokes about not telling anyone and carrying on like a “boss babe”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Re the not working, I wonder if she has been able to have a career break and inherited some money from her dad? Or she could just be working from home, in the first lockdown even our social workers worked from home unless there was an emergency

Reactions: 2
A girl I know is friendly with her and said that Rebecca bullshit has got covid but hasn’t isolated and jokes about not telling anyone and carrying on like a “boss babe”
Honestly wouldn't be surprised. I'd message and ask but she'd just block me.

Reactions: 1
That’s awful! She’s a twit if she thinks that makes her a boss babe 🙄 it’s people like her that are making us all suffer through her selfishness and stupidity. And as for literally being heartbroken about the gyms being closed, maybe if people like her isolated as necessary we wouldn’t be in lockdown again 😡

As much as she is a c*nt I really hope that’s a lie. Especially when she claims she’s working as a carer these days 😖 probably looking after vulnerable people. I remember back in March when she was really ill and ended up in hospital with COVID symptoms. But it was just the end of the world as she might have to delay her tummy tuck. Everything is always sooooo hard for poor becca.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Look who appeared in an article about breaking lockdown
Her mate’s FUPA on show there too, how embarrassing

Who’s this Rebecca you guys mention? I don’t follow Hannah that closely but seems she’s always with Nozzle or Georgie/Rodney.. who am I missing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If say nether of them look like a good advertisement for the gym, considering the bleeping live there 🙄 nothing short of average!! And my god almost didn’t recognise without some kind of filter, Han looks like she’s had a hard paper round 😄

• Haha
Please please someone message her about this. What an absolute dick.

Reactions: 5
Thought they all must be training somewhere. I see Rebecca keep uploading changing room photos. Utter twit

That’s unbelievable!! I’m sorry but after how worried Hannah’s dad was and gave her such a talking to, this isn’t about her, it’s about protecting other people, not spreading the virus and sticking to the rules...but wait a second, she couldn’t possibly not go to the gym for a month because she’s so addicted. Her family must be so proud.

Biggest pair of catfishers ever. Unrecognisable from all the preening, carefully staged, eye bleeping pics. Just shows how crazy editing your pics and manipulating angles can be.

Training in a gym during a lockdown SMH... hope the owner gets fined a whacking great sum. We've all found it hard, what makes them think they're special and above others. Lots of people would love to be back in the gym.

Hannah has always been up her own bumhole with a "my tit doesn't stink" attitude, I'm not really surprised she's been doing this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.