Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Def something gone down with TFT.
They have excluded her from everything.
Where has this Noz come from? Rebecca used to rave about her but then ended up going back to coached my Georgie!
Awful set of girls, so big headed!

Reactions: 7
If that lad she’s with in her stories today is her new fella then she’s defo upgraded from her last 😍😄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope she’s happy if she is with him. Please god let it bring her away from Georgie so the lovely Hannah comes back.
I did have a look at his page and I don’t know...maybe I’m old fashioned but the few photos of him standing with his trousers round his ankles like some flasher, taking photos of himself in his underwear in the mirror. Bit odd 😐

Am I in some weird world where this is normal? Wtf
2A2841EF-3DC9-4A49-B687-BD30F3F9FB03.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It definitely looks like her new boyfriend, but I have to agree with the earlier comment about the reply to her brother being vile 🤮 I don’t get body building but it’s obviously something close to her heart and looks like she’s fallen for someone she trains with/works at the gym. She really deserves some happiness

Reactions: 4
I hope she gets some happiness back with all the bodybuilding, I guess she’s doing it to feel close to her Dad. She’s in great shape but body building is next level and about symmetry. Hey bottom half just doesn’t match up with her top half. Have a look at the girls on the BB circuit and their bodies are all in proportion. You can bulk up, smash the weights, do a cut and hit the cardio hard but it won’t balance her out. I hope she does this for the experience and isn’t disappointed.

Reactions: 4
Def something gone down with TFT.
They have excluded her from everything.
Where has this Noz come from? Rebecca used to rave about her but then ended up going back to coached my Georgie!
Awful set of girls, so big headed!
Rebecca "I don't diet because I'm not in to slimming world anymore but I'm so obsessed with dieting that I literally eat the same stuff every single day and brag how strong I am because I went out for a day with my family and ate broccoli and rice" Edwards. Yeah, they are literally morphing into the same person.

Wtf is her reply to her brother on her grid post from today? It is so so weird and inappropriate 🤢
What was it?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rebecca "I don't diet because I'm not in to slimming world anymore but I'm so obsessed with dieting that I literally eat the same stuff every single day and brag how strong I am because I went out for a day with my family and ate broccoli and rice" Edwards. Yeah, they are literally morphing into the same person.

What was it?
Rebeccas worse in my option. She’s so rude, acts like she’s above everyone and is always deleting post of her grid for some reason. Maybe they don’t get enough attention ect. She’s such a wannabe

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Rebeccas worse in my option. She’s so rude, acts like she’s above everyone and is always deleting post of her grid for some reason. Maybe they don’t get enough attention ect. She’s such a wannabe
She’s a vile, judgey hypocrite imo. So so stuck up. Such a woe is me attitude

Reactions: 2
what’s with the whole 6 meals a day thing? Give over, your eating 3 meals & 3 snacks a day. And let’s not pretend you’ve cracked a healthy, normal lifestyle either. Why not eat enough food for breakfast so you don’t have to have a protein laden snack mid morning? Planning your food into MFP the day before to include those snacks and being so obsessed with “hitting those macros” is not any healthier then bloody SW/WW etc.

Personally I’d rather have a bigger dinner portion and a piece of garlic bread and glass of wine then save my calories for a bowl of FF yogurt, honey puffs & a 10cal jelly at 9pm at night just to tick a box! (Im not sure if she’s still doing this as I unfollowed a long time ago but there was a time she ate this god awful “snack” every bloody night - it looked and sounded grim. Think I’d rather try the infamous SW mushy pea curry 😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rebecca Edwards is a scruff, attention seeking half whit.

Sits on her high horse after having surgery, her teeth done and paying stupid money for a child to tell her what to eat and do in the gym and she still looks like a potato.

Always makes me laugh she talks up how healthy her and her husband are but feed their kids tit eat food every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Rebecca Edwards is a scruff, attention seeking half whit.

Sits on her high horse after having surgery, her teeth done and paying stupid money for a child to tell her what to eat and do in the gym and she still looks like a potato.

Always makes me laugh she talks up how healthy her and her husband are but feed their kids tit eat food every day.
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
She’s leading that poor little girl down the same path as her!
Hate how she moans that she lives in a flat. Maybe now both of her children are in school, she can get a job and get them out of there if they’re so unhappy. Or maybe give baby G up and you could have some money set aside for somewhere bigger in no time 😉

Reactions: 6
She’s had more Instagram accounts than I can count, I remember she deleted her 40k account to post about her kids, realised nobody cared and started a new fitness one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.