Hannah_tracks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebeccas worse in my option. She’s so rude, acts like she’s above everyone and is always deleting post of her grid for some reason. Maybe they don’t get enough attention ect. She’s such a wannabe
And constantly making/deleting new instas.

Classic brother sister banter 👀🤔🤢
Eww

what’s with the whole 6 meals a day thing? Give over, your eating 3 meals & 3 snacks a day. And let’s not pretend you’ve cracked a healthy, normal lifestyle either. Why not eat enough food for breakfast so you don’t have to have a protein laden snack mid morning? Planning your food into MFP the day before to include those snacks and being so obsessed with “hitting those macros” is not any healthier then bloody SW/WW etc.

Personally I’d rather have a bigger dinner portion and a piece of garlic bread and glass of wine then save my calories for a bowl of FF yogurt, honey puffs & a 10cal jelly at 9pm at night just to tick a box! (Im not sure if she’s still doing this as I unfollowed a long time ago but there was a time she ate this god awful “snack” every bloody night - it looked and sounded grim. Think I’d rather try the infamous SW mushy pea curry 😂😂)
Yes she does and adds whey powder 😒

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
She’s leading that poor little girl down the same path as her!
Hate how she moans that she lives in a flat. Maybe now both of her children are in school, she can get a job and get them out of there if they’re so unhappy. Or maybe give baby G up and you could have some money set aside for somewhere bigger in no time 😉
She pays for a gym membership and take out coffee EVERY SINGLE DAY as well. Definitely could put the money to better use if she's gonna moan. Plus I remember once she was slagging people off who say they can't get to a gym for whatever reason. And being a proper snotty cow. Like sorry love but some of us would rather save a deposit for a house or take our kids on holiday or don't have a car to drive to a gym and don't fancy an 90 min round trip at 11pm.
She literally has no clue about how other people live, she's so up her own arse she thinks her own situation is the only one that matters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And constantly making/deleting new instas.

Eww

Yes she does and adds whey powder 😒

She pays for a gym membership and take out coffee EVERY SINGLE DAY as well. Definitely could put the money to better use if she's gonna moan. Plus I remember once she was slagging people off who say they can't get to a gym for whatever reason. And being a proper snotty cow. Like sorry love but some of us would rather save a deposit for a house or take our kids on holiday or don't have a car to drive to a gym and don't fancy an 90 min round trip at 11pm.
She literally has no clue about how other people live, she's so up her own arse she thinks her own situation is the only one that matters.
And she is paying off a loan for a tummy tuck 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So predictable. But yeah she’s clearly on here. Always had a feeling she would be. Wonder what’s she’s saying about her ‘friends’ 😏😏

Reactions: 4
Well really I was just trying to get the thread back on topic. 😂

I don't actually care about Rebecca.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.