Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah - but she really was looking good. Had no idea who either of them were til I came home and googled as many names as I could remember. Which was only two.
Wanna know what he’s back in for?
Why wouldn't you just write what he's in for, Hannah? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah - but she really was looking good. Had no idea who either of them were til I came home and googled as many names as I could remember. Which was only two.
Wanna know what he’s back in for?
No idea who either of them are but ‘ she’s looking fit as ever’ ☠🌚 and how would you know her name, I get maybe knowing his if you were also visiting someone but you wouldn’t know hers 💩 joined tattle is 2021 but only messages on this thread. Ok hun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No idea who either of them are but ‘ she’s looking fit as ever’ ☠🌚 and how would you know her name, I get maybe knowing his if you were also visiting someone but you wouldn’t know hers 💩 joined tattle is 2021 but only messages on this thread. Ok hun
Also, not exactly sure you'd find out what his recent offence is by visiting someone else in prison.... Sounds suss hey.

Reactions: 7
Had no idea who they were but Googled as many names as they could remember? Makes sense.
Look, if I’m going to have to explain everything to you and be accused of being Hannah herself then I just won’t tell you.
I googled Lewis because I heard Hannah say his name as the person she was visiting. Googling HIM brought me here. Googling the other chap took me to a sad story about what he’d done. .
---
Also, not exactly sure you'd find out what his recent offence is by visiting someone else in prison.... Sounds suss hey.
Ha! I can tell you haven’t had anyone close in prison. They all know what everyone else is in for. And if they don’t, they can find out.
But you think I’m the suss one and no one believes me so I’m out.
---
Google his name. This thread, page 47 comes up. <yaw>. Offer info, get accused of lying 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look, if I’m going to have to explain everything to you and be accused of being Hannah herself then I just won’t tell you.
I googled Lewis because I heard Hannah say his name as the person she was visiting. Googling HIM brought me here. Googling the other chap took me to a sad story about what he’d done. .
---

Ha! I can tell you haven’t had anyone close in prison. They all know what everyone else is in for. And if they don’t, they can find out.
---

Google his name. This thread, page 47 comes up. <yaw>. Offer info, get accused of lying 🤷‍♀️.
My brother knew everything about everything when he was inside. So I definitely believe whoever you were visiting would know why he's back inside

Reactions: 9
---

---

I agree it ain’t hard to find out what someone is in for especially when your an inmate, and half the time it’s the guards that tell other inmates what they’re in for - depending on what they’ve done

Reactions: 3
If you’ve got tea to spill, spill it. Don’t dance around it.
---
---

---

I’m just wondering, if you didn’t know who Either Lewis or Hannah were, why did you google who Hannah was visiting. Did you google who everyone else was visiting too? Just seems strange that you’d google a random name if you didn’t know who Hannah was.

Reactions: 14
If you’ve got tea to spill, spill it. Don’t dance around it.
---

I’m just wondering, if you didn’t know who Either Lewis or Hannah were, why did you google who Hannah was visiting. Did you google who everyone else was visiting too? Just seems strange that you’d google a random name if you didn’t know who Hannah was.
Explained above. I’ll break it down one more time to make it easy to understand just for you. We were between two people. Therefore I had the opportunity to overhear two prisoners names. One in front, and one behind. As you go in you have to give the name of the person you are visiting (in fact you do this two or three times so plenty of opportunity to hear names and not much privacy).
I googled them both. One was Lewis. Googling his name brings up page 47 of this thread leading me to Hannah who I had never heard of til Sunday.
Did I know what Lewis was in for on Sunday? No, because I had no cause to ask about him.
Do I know what he’s in for now? Still no because my friend inside hasn’t called yet and I don’t have a hotline in 🤷‍♀️ Will I be asking? Of bleeping course I will because now I need to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Explained above. I’ll break it down one more time to make it easy to understand just for you. We were between two people. Therefore I had the opportunity to overhear two prisoners names. One in front, and one behind. As you go in you have to give the name of the person you are visiting (in fact you do this two or three times so plenty of opportunity to hear names and not much privacy).
I googled them both. One was Lewis. Googling his name brings up page 47 of this thread leading me to Hannah who I had never heard of til Sunday.
Did I know what Lewis was in for on Sunday? No, because I had no cause to ask about him.
Do I know what he’s in for now? Still no because my friend inside hasn’t called yet and I don’t have a hotline in 🤷‍♀️ Will I be asking? Of bleeping course I will because now I need to know.
I also need to know 😂 I just want to ask how does she look in person is her face very aged from sunbeds?

Reactions: 4
Okay, but why did you say ‘ looking as fit as always’ if you had no clue who she was?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay, but why did you say ‘ looking as fit as always’ if you had no clue who she was?
Because by the time I’d replied on here I’d trawled Insta and Tiktok. Carry on microanalysing my every word if you want. I’m telling the truth, you are just someone determined to make me out a liar by making your own truth out of thin air.
---
I also need to know 😂 I just want to ask how does she look in person is her face very aged from sunbeds?
I don’t actually know how old she is IRL. I’d guess she looked 27-30 She looked great. If I was passing her in the street I’d think she was beautiful. I’m not a woman who will tear down another woman’s looks though. Here I am sounding like I am Hannah Undercover again ;)

Because by the time I’d replied on here I’d trawled Insta and Tiktok. Carry on microanalysing my every word if you want. I’m telling the truth, you are just someone determined to make me out a liar by making your own truth out of thin air.
---

I don’t actually know how old she is IRL. I’d guess she looked 27-30 She looked great. If I was passing her in the street I’d think she was beautiful. I’m not a woman who will tear down another woman’s looks though. Here I am sounding like I am Hannah Undercover again ;)
Ok I'm not asking you to tear her apart but she's addicted to sunbeds and they eventually leave U looking like old leather
She's 35 and looks it on Instagram in my opinion,I'm the same age and look at least 7/8 years younger

• Wow
Ok I'm not asking you to tear her apart but she's addicted to sunbeds and they eventually leave U looking like old leather
She's 35 and looks it on Instagram in my opinion,I'm the same age and look at least 7/8 years younger
Jesus Christ didn’t even realise she was 35!!! I agree the sunbeds and dodgy eyebrows age her, she can look nice but only in my opinion caked in makeup

I think she is a pretty woman, she is deffo doing herself no favours with the sunbeds.

Stinky it would be nice if you could let us know what he is in for, thank you 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11