Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have we got to the bottom of why his in?
He’s in there due to accusations made by the girlfriend prior to Hannah. Not sure what the actual charges are.
Unsure whether the allegations are that the incidents happened during the relationship or while with Hannah.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
He’s in there due to accusations made by the girlfriend prior to Hannah. Not sure what the actual charges are.
Unsure whether the allegations are that the incidents happened during the relationship or while with Hannah.
On blimey. Well the plot thickens.
I wonder why the (ex) girlfriend has come forward now as he’s been with Hannah for what 2 years or more?

Reactions: 9
On blimey. Well the plot thickens.
I wonder why the (ex) girlfriend has come forward now as he’s been with Hannah for what 2 years or more?
Maybe the ex he has a child with? Trying to get contact and got aggressive?

Reactions: 4
Maybe the ex he has a child with? Trying to get contact and got aggressive?
No mention of a child. Got the impression the allegations were of the most serious a woman can make. Basically said ex is crazy stalker making it up as jealous of Hannah.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No mention of a child. Got the impression the allegations were of the most serious a woman can make. Basically said ex is crazy stalker making it up as jealous of Hannah.
I don't know much about the system, but would he be in prison against allegations if he's "served" his time for the previous conviction's? (Plural, Hannah if you read here. The guys not good)

Reactions: 6
I don't know much about the system, but would he be in prison against allegations if he's "served" his time for the previous conviction's? (Plural, Hannah if you read here. The guys not good)
I assume he hasn’t ‘served’ his time, he’s on licence. And if he’s not on licence, if someone is charged with an offence, before being found guilty, they go to magistrates court to have the charges heard. The magistrate then decides whether they can be bailed to home awaiting their next court appearance. If not, they will be remanded in custody. This is usually based on things like risk, such as if there was further risk of offending, or a risk to someone. Does that make sense?

Reactions: 5
I assume he hasn’t ‘served’ his time, he’s on licence. And if he’s not on licence, if someone is charged with an offence, before being found guilty, they go to magistrates court to have the charges heard. The magistrate then decides whether they can be bailed to home awaiting their next court appearance. If not, they will be remanded in custody. This is usually based on things like risk, such as if there was further risk of offending, or a risk to someone. Does that make sense?
Yeah, thank you 😊
Just someone mentioned earlier his attack was 2012 and he got sentenced 10 years and now 12 years on, guessing something else happened along the way and maybe got extended?
Basically what coffee first said though, people don't go to prison for no reason.

Hopefully he does the decent thing and dumps Hannah, cause I can't see her breaking things off.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, thank you 😊
Just someone mentioned earlier his attack was 2012 and he got sentenced 10 years and now 12 years on, guessing something else happened along the way and maybe got extended?
Basically what coffee first said though, people don't go to prison for no reason.

Hopefully he does the decent thing and dumps Hannah, cause I can't see her breaking things off.
It might not be ‘extended’. It could be a completely new offence. And he’s in prison awaiting sentencing. But when they choose whether to let someone go home or be remanded in prison, they’ll look at their history. With someone with his horrendous history of violence, he wouldn’t be safe to let out.

I have no idea what it’ll take for Hannah to see sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow if he's locked up for violence towards a woman or anyone really, is that not enough for her to wake up!!! Says a lot when she constantly feels the need to say what a "good guy" he is, if he really was then she wouldn't need to try and convince everyone else 🙃

Reactions: 11
Wow if he's locked up for violence towards a woman or anyone really, is that not enough for her to wake up!!! Says a lot when she constantly feels the need to say what a "good guy" he is, if he really was then she wouldn't need to try and convince everyone else 🙃
If he’s controlling and has her feeling like she needs him. She’s maybe so low in her mind that she feels she needs to stick with it and defend him. Abusive men seek out women who would have been broken the way she was after her dad died.

Reactions: 11
The fact he has been remanded whilst investigations take place, indicates he isn’t safe to be kept on bail. Like above, you don’t go to prison for nothing. Hannah was at her most vulnerable when he came along, despite his history she sees no wrong. She sees a ‘rehabilitated’ man, I hope she sees sense and gets aways from the monster.

Reactions: 12
Easily known she never pays for her gym gear because in all honesty those gym pants have never and will never suit her strange shape that she seems adamant to squeeze into smalls. She’s actually the most insufferable she has ever been the last few weeks with ad after ad attached to her ‘keeping it real’ and ‘vulnerable me’ posts. How can she possibly think she’s being any way relatable by slapping an ad under all those posts. Not one ounce of shame. She would honestly want a kick up her arse by her family and friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 15