Hannah tracks #5 Face like a thousand pound fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure she had more followers a few years back - am sure she had close to 90k at one point. Clearly a lot of people must have got sick of her bullshit and unfollowed.
I know what you mean. I had a little look through old threads of hers. This was 4th feb 2020 and she only had 78,699 followers. Which is still a drop to now-

- but also on 24th dec 22 she had 74.4K followers which is the same as now 🤔 I find it hard to believe she’s kept the exact amount of followers from now until then

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha she couldn’t be further from thriving.
Thrive with Hannah- you too could be in your mid 30s, renting, boyfriend in prison, always on a diet and filming yourself crying for likes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Popping my 2 pence in for a thread title for Hannah.
Hannah Tracks #6 - ‘Thriving’ in life when your boyfriends in jail, won’t admit to his violence as she’s in so much denial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thriving or thieving Hannah is selling her forever gifted MP gymwear

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She also doesn't wear underwear with it (her words) 🤮
Wonder why she doesn’t have access to her old number anymore 🤔 she’s had to set up a new vinted. Sounds a bit odd! Wonder if it’s something to do with the ogre’s criminal behaviour? Feel sorry for anyone that buys her cast offs definitely need to be washing them leggings 🤢 bit crusty in the old camel toe.

Reactions: 10
I’m sure her phones been confiscated for evidence to do with shrek. I know she had the accident with her phone and the sea but I don’t think thats it!

Reactions: 9
Wonder why she doesn’t have access to her old number anymore 🤔 she’s had to set up a new vinted. Sounds a bit odd! Wonder if it’s something to do with the ogre’s criminal behaviour? Feel sorry for anyone that buys her cast offs definitely need to be washing them leggings 🤢 bit crusty in the old camel toe.
🤮 no chance I'd be buying that! I was thinking that. The person with inside info said he'd been accused of rape and other violent behaviour. I wonder if her phone was taken as evidence.

Reactions: 8
🤮 no chance I'd be buying that! I was thinking that. The person with inside info said he'd been accused of rape and other violent behaviour. I wonder if her phone was taken as evidence.
Speculating here - If it was rape- I can only imagine the house was searched as that was the place he was at when he was arrested. If so and Hannah was home, or her phone was, likely been seized for download then if no evidence on that phone she will be able to have it returned to her

Reactions: 5
If his court date isn’t until sept. Is he likely to be held until then? He obviously wasn’t released after his plea hearing.

Reactions: 1
If his court date isn’t until sept. Is he likely to be held until then? He obviously wasn’t released after his plea hearing.
If he wasn’t released on bail after his plea hearing then he will be held until trial although he could ask for a bail hearing in the meantime I suppose.
If he was previously still on licence when arrested on the new charges he will most likely be back in prison for breaching the conditions of licence If the speculation is true & his new charges are rape & witness intimidation although they are serious charges they would have been the possibility of bail, his previous violent crime would have been taken into consideration but I imagine his solicitors would have attempted to get him on conditional bail & if that was initially refused by the courts they can then appeal the decision. If it’s gone for trial he has pleaded not guilty so I can’t imagine would accept being remanded in custody when pleading innocence so must be to do with his licence

Reactions: 3
If he wasn’t released on bail after his plea hearing then he will be held until trial although he could ask for a bail hearing in the meantime I suppose.
If he was previously still on licence when arrested on the new charges he will most likely be back in prison for breaching the conditions of licence If the speculation is true & his new charges are rape & witness intimidation although they are serious charges they would have been the possibility of bail, his previous violent crime would have been taken into consideration but I imagine his solicitors would have attempted to get him on conditional bail & if that was initially refused by the courts they can then appeal the decision. If it’s gone for trial he has pleaded not guilty so I can’t imagine would accept being remanded in custody when pleading innocence so must be to do with his licence
I know it’s obvious but see reading that ^ WTF is Hannah doing. It’s mental. Throwing her life away and having to deal with all of the above for some giant ogre 👹 I really have very little (no) sympathy for her as well. Idiot.

Reactions: 13
If it is rape and she’s choosing to stand by him she’s fucked in the head. She’s so desperate it’s worrying

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what this thrive with Hannah thing is? Is she going full time influencer..?

Reactions: 1
Needs to make some extra bucks with Lewis in the slammer. I’m surprised she isn’t doing OF 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Needs to make some extra bucks with Lewis in the slammer. I’m surprised she isn’t doing OF 😂
Maybe she’ll eventually change it to ‘throb with hannah’
---
So she says she’s going to be creating meal plans on this platform. Which you can’t actually do for monetary gain if you haven’t got a qualification to do so. What a fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.