Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, they may as well just be in Dublin 😂😂 just saw on robs instastory and everyone is having brunch eating chips etc but Hannah is sat with no food in front of her!
Yeah and doesn’t have a roof over her head to call her home 🙄
Her and the girls are in Paris and they have literally done nothing but sit around picture perfect restaurants drinking wine and taking incredibly staged pictures with the louvre or eiffel tower in eyeshot. Would you not be dying to get going and seeing all there's to see and do. Ohhh look chanel is right next door to our hotel. Like this is the type of tit that's important to her.
That’s Doireann

Reactions: 1
Hannah reading here lol and that's why she explained why all they did was sitting round restaurants drinking wine and catching up, they've all been to Paris many times and have done it all 🙄so basically they went to Paris for Instagram pictures 😂.
Now brace yourselves for kerry overload because you know they go to the Europe every Easter. She totally over shares and its boring not to mention down right bragging.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This one cracks me up at times. "cashel palace is in the town so its more of a city hotel" eh yeah Hannah Cashel is deffo not a city. She really does have some life doesnt she?! I cant really see much of the "hard work" she talks about to afford it. Shes on Instagram half the day telling us how busy she is..........

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This one cracks me up at times. "cashel palace is in the town so its more of a city hotel" eh yeah Hannah Cashel is deffo not a city. She really does have some life doesnt she?! I cant really see much of the "hard work" she talks about to afford it. Shes on Instagram half the day telling us how busy she is..........
Oh but she brings her laptop to the salon to have her highlights refreshed and in the car on all these trips away so she does work hard🧐. I just find all the boasting so distasteful. Like I get she's from wealth and knows the good life. Everything is extravagant, the restaurants, the hotels, the champagne lifestyle. But she's excessively sharing, not just this trip, but in general.

And the thing is she more than likely wouldn't have any of it if it wasn't for Daddy. She's lucky her parents allow them to live rent free and then bring them all on lavish trips. She does come across very immature though and extremely dependant on her husband. She could do with standing on her own two feet in life.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I don’t know how anyone can stand to work for her. I’d be fuming if my boss was off getting their hair done every Friday afternoon while everyone else is in the office

I presume she's there as a PR emergency responder after Cashel Palace got ripped apart on twitter last week for the €45 scones

• Wow
  • Haha
Does anyone else think Cashel Palace sounds like a super cheap Chinese? Like “I’m off to Cashel Paace to get chicken balls and chips with curry sauce”. Vom 🤢

The place looks like absolute Instagram nonsense, zero interest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such an obnoxious bit of posting. She hasn't taken a waking moment off Instagram since she left for Cashel. She has posted every few minutes. Cringe at her pushing the how cute is uncle Richie narrative, Ohhh the tickle monster. Awks!!!

Reactions: 5
The most peaceful place on earth, the BEST hotel gym, world’s best uncle, brother, sister mother cousin. For someone who works in PR she needs to broaden out her vocabulary…. If everything and everywhere is the best on any given day it loses any impact. Does anyone know if this is her first time to the Europe? 🤡

Reactions: 10
Honestly if you’re not on Tattle I think a lot of those Q&As would have come across and really rude actually.

Reactions: 3
I like Hannah but can’t stand the constant flogging of Sinéad Keary’s stuff.. her blazer was so creased in her stories from last night from sitting with it on!

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why people go on about her stuff so much. The quality isn’t great. Those bralets you can get in penny’s. the blazer is €180 and the material feels horrible

Reactions: 6
I like Hannah but can’t stand the constant flogging of Sinéad Keary’s stuff.. her blazer was so creased in her stories from last night from sitting with it on!
She constantly flogs her crap as she is prob given the stuff for free. Her stuff is over rated abs very expensive when you can get it cheaper in the like of RI, H&M etc

Reactions: 4
Is Hannah doing the PR for a get back to the office campaign? Every bloody day: love the office, so nice to be face to face, love working in an office in town. Of course you do… you live with your parents and have zero responsibilities, mummy at home to bring in your parcels and you are the boss at work so can come and go as you please with extended Zara lunches. Not an iota this one has about any form of real life.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.