Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dad paid her tax bill in the UK 4/5 years ago when she got in trouble with HMRC.

Anyone jealous of how she got there shouldn't be. She's had family handout after family and out.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Must admit I’m a little jealous. How does she afford it all?! I know people are saying she’s paying too much but I don’t think so. It’s hard to buy anything nice in south county Dublin for under a mil. Wonder what she’s actually paid for it. Will be looking up the ppr in a couple months time to work that out. I’m assuming she’s paid more than the asking price. And she’s paying an interior designer!! Lol, I’m clearly doing something wrong in my life. Currently trying to buy a house and we can afford to spend quite a bit but gosh we wouldn’t also be able to afford an interior designer! Do you think their parents are helping them out a lot?! Do you think her business is doing really well?

Reactions: 6
Her dad paid her tax bill in the UK 4/5 years ago when she got in trouble with HMRC.

Anyone jealous of how she got there shouldn't be. She's had family handout after family and out.
See this is where it becomes hard to stomach for so many. Parental help when it comes to house purchasing isn’t talked about and then people feel massive shame/frustration when they can’t get on the property ladder. I obviously wish people well when it comes to a huge chapter in life such as purchasing your first home, but for most of us a €1m first home is unattainable and it’s hard not to compare situations.

Reactions: 7
Must admit I’m a little jealous. How does she afford it all?! I know people are saying she’s paying too much but I don’t think so. It’s hard to buy anything nice in south county Dublin for under a mil. Wonder what she’s actually paid for it. Will be looking up the ppr in a couple months time to work that out. I’m assuming she’s paid more than the asking price. And she’s paying an interior designer!! Lol, I’m clearly doing something wrong in my life. Currently trying to buy a house and we can afford to spend quite a bit but gosh we wouldn’t also be able to afford an interior designer! Do you think their parents are helping them out a lot?! Do you think her business is doing really well?
Yeah, I agree, i think some posters above are reflecting what they personally think houses should cost rather than what its actually worth. For 150sqm in that location, in turnkey condition with all the energy retrofitting done, I'd expect to pay in that ballpark.

I know the market is cooling but there is still really high demand for houses that have some period charm (1930s, i believe) but are fully renovated because the cost of getting a reno done yourself is extortionate. If you were to buy a similar house as a fixer upper, you'd need to budget probably €100-150k depending on condition, and more if you wanted an extension, not to mention the hassle of actually getting it done.

How can she ever ever claim to be self-made when a) she was always safe financially to go self-employed and start the business as she knew it didn't matter it it failed, she had a wealthy family to fall back on and b) she accepted financial handouts along the way. So many have incredible business ideas that will never materialise because they simply do not have the family backing to take the risk. It's infuriating the way she talks

Reactions: 10
“A super fun journey” 🙄 I don’t think I’ve ever heard a house buyer say that before, especially not in this climate. Keeping it humble as always Han 👍🏼

Reactions: 18
She doesn't live on this planet. I'm a similar age to her, a recent home owner, a lover of beauty and fashion but don't find her relatable in any way shape or form. Everything that comes out of her mouth is braggy and boastful. She exaggerates and dramatises the most trivial of things. The constant preening and posing into the camera, the over sharing. She is obsessed with herself. I think she also fancies herself as witty and a bit of a comedian and she couldn't be further from it. She has obviously been reading here as she's now gone on a huge speil about why this house was the one even though they viewed Georgian etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She reminds me of someone trying to be all “girl boss” but with a bit of Elle from Legally Blonde thrown in.

Reactions: 5
Her father is incredibly wealthy, he’ll have given a substantial donation here. A self employed, first time buyer wouldn’t get the mortgage otherwise.

Reactions: 10
She’s become insufferable with this house and I’d imagine it will get worse. She felt the need to wear mank sunglasses inside recording her videos then .. what a dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“A super fun journey” 🙄 I don’t think I’ve ever heard a house buyer say that before, especially not in this climate. Keeping it humble as always Han 👍🏼
I literally bought a house and got my keys last Wednesday and it has been the most stressful process of my life and I am not the better of it. Between following up with bathe bank and builders to get jobs done in time before your loan closes… then getting solicitors to do things it’s hard work.We are currently getting floors and appliances in the house and even this is stressful. You’re constantly depending on other people to do things. I’m no where near wealthy nor my family are we saved hard for the last year and lived at home. My parents bought us a tv and his parents got us a mattress!! This is real life middle class people tit. Hannah would want to get a grip. Although I would love a bit of her Botox to take away the wrinkles I have got since we started the process😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
I literally bought a house and got my keys last Wednesday and it has been the most stressful process of my life and I am not the better of it. Between following up with bathe bank and builders to get jobs done in time before your loan closes… then getting solicitors to do things it’s hard work.We are currently getting floors and appliances in the house and even this is stressful. You’re constantly depending on other people to do things. I’m no where near wealthy nor my family are we saved hard for the last year and lived at home. My parents bought us a tv and his parents got us a mattress!! This is real life middle class people tit. Hannah would want to get a grip. Although I would love a bit of her Botox to take away the wrinkles I have got since we started the process😂😂😂
Congrats on your new home! ❤

Totally agree. I'm 2 years into a renovation and extension. Every aspect of the house had to be changed and considered down to the placement of plug sockets. Have never known stress like it. There were no holidays or trips away while we saved and we have done as much of the work ourselves as we could. She had multiple trips away this year along with dinner and drinks out every weekend. I fail to see how the process was hard on them.

I absolutely think their parents would be gifting them the deposit, I don’t think Richie’s fam are poor either. Probably will help with the interior designer etc and then let them pay their mortgage every month.

it bothers me when people never acknowledge the help their parents give them. I’ve had friends get mortgages recently and you know they couldn’t afford it without help but never say a word. Just be honest about it. No need for figures or they gave us X, just a tiny acknowledgment.

To get a mortgage it would mean the two of them would have a combined income of around 260k. Well done to them if they do 😊

I’m looking forward to seeing Hannah live in a real life house in real life… broken boilers, putting out the bins, cooking, gardening but I guess she will just outsource all that. Even aside from a big deposit chunk they’ve been at her parents for ages now so that’s a massive saving on any rent or expenses all this time, even the constant meals out and hols couldn’t erode that saving. She can say what she wants but it’s not really a relatable house journey, huge budget, maximum flexibility to move or not move as staying at parents and now an interior designer and crew getting everything perfect before they move in. Most people would be happy to be doing some work as they go painting here and there on weekends.

See this is where it becomes hard to stomach for so many. Parental help when it comes to house purchasing isn’t talked about and then people feel massive shame/frustration when they can’t get on the property ladder. I obviously wish people well when it comes to a huge chapter in life such as purchasing your first home, but for most of us a €1m first home is unattainable and it’s hard not to compare situations.
Hit the nail on the head. I don't think she realizes she's rubbing things in a lot of less fortunate people's faces and it makes them feel bad about their own lives. What is worse is all the "hard work" and "self made" shite. I would feel less offended if she was just honest about how privileged and entitled she is.

This just proves she didn't have to deal with any of it.

Last edited:
She is completely out of touch with every aspect of reality, buying a house was never going to be any different with her. sustaining that kind of lifestyle, holidays, weekends in 5star castles in Ireland, nights out(and nights out for 2 in Dublin are expensive) she can't even look out the window without getting her hair nails and brows done, all the clothes whilst buying a million quid home. and as someone said above, she won't show any of the realities with running a house, all she will show is the dinner parties and being "hostess with the mostess"... what is it with that gang and that phrase, it was literally drinks in her mates house before heading out tonight and it was hostess with the mostess.. again like a teenager/ty student pretending to be an adult.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.