Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or her accent worse?? She’s doing this air sucky thing too which is driving me bonkers! She deffo took down the photo of the house because it was so easy to find. And those alarm stories were 100% because she’s freaked out that half of south Dublin now knows where she lives!
I think her accent is really put on but when she's hungover is actually ear piercing. it's like a really husky posh d4 accent. oh I thought it was just me that drove insane the way she does that with her mouth, I don't even know how to describe it, it's weird, like she sticks her tongue to the rough of her mouth and sucks in air. very strange I've never seen it before

Reactions: 7
She’s honestly such an airhead sharing where she lives and every floor aspect of the house. All the designer gear she has too

Reactions: 8
She’s honestly such an airhead sharing where she lives and every floor aspect of the house. All the designer gear she has too
but the show off in her can't help but brag and gloat. her first instinct is to display everything even if it's not a good idea. sure she showed all around her brothers new house awhile back... to boast about his malahide address. I think that's so rude to record in someone else's house to post on your Instagram. she's gone very quiet since yesterday afternoon. normally there's half hourly updates. I think she might have realised the stupidity of over sharing.

She couldn’t have just posted the front door of the new house. The fact she had to post the full front view of it says so much about how she is constantly in show off mode. People buy houses every day of the week (maybe not as much right now) and don’t feel the need to post about it and look for likes. Cringe.

Reactions: 6
So tens of thousands of people currently know the exact location of a South Dublin address that's lying idle half the time and host to expensive goods - for example her new expensive coffee maker? She threw aside the potential serious security risks because she couldn't bare to not boast about every little detail? Does she realise how many burglaries are happening across Dublin right now in the run up up Christmas week, I actually feel sorry for her 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
they spent the guts of a grand, if not more on an espresso machine for Hannah to ask Richie if it uses coffee pods.
You couldn’t make her up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More boasting and bragging on the way... they are on the way to adare Manor. for most people that is a treat but she has been sooo many times there's no need for her to story every single minute and corner of the place. but she will. because that's what hannah does. likes to display her wealth and her taste for the finer things in life. There is nothing more off putting in a person. ever hear of the word humble hannah? why couldn't she just go off for her weekend in adare and share a picture and leave it at that. but from the minute she got in the car she's already boasting. it's very vulgar and uncool.

Reactions: 11
they spent the guts of a grand, if not more on an espresso machine for Hannah to ask Richie if it uses coffee pods.
You couldn’t make her up.

You can pretty much be guaranteed she knows that machine doesn’t take pods and it was more like her trying to be like “oh I’m so silly heehee and will spend 1k on something I didn’t even research because I have so much disposable income heehee”

• Haha
I find it so gas that she took down the pics of the house, she works in PR like she clearly hasn’t a clue on how to present anything on social media! She’s playing with fire posting that she’s away now as well, would she not delay posting so as to not make it obvious that the house is empty? Cameras and alarms only do so much

She is such a moron, the absolute WANT in her is next level. I’ve never seen the likes of it in a grown adult in their 30’s 🤯

Short of drawing them a floor plan, she’s basically issued an open invitation for anyone who wants to to break into that house. It took Tatters all of 5 minutes to identify the house because she posted so many pictures with identifiable details, she showed a room full of boxes of new stuff, then she said they weren’t moving in until Jan.

Imagine loving bragging that much - it’s absolutely brain dead. I honestly don’t know how her husband puts up with her.

Reactions: 12
She is such a moron, the absolute WANT in her is next level. I’ve never seen the likes of it in a grown adult in their 30’s 🤯

Short of drawing them a floor plan, she’s basically issued an open invitation for anyone who wants to to break into that house. It took Tatters all of 5 minutes to identify the house because she posted so many pictures with identifiable details, she showed a room full of boxes of new stuff, then she said they weren’t moving in until Jan.

Imagine loving bragging that much - it’s absolutely brain dead. I honestly don’t know how her husband puts up with her.
He seems like a bit of a lapdog. he should have told her yesterday to cop on walking round the house recording talking shite into her phone and get stuck into whatever needed doing. like his brother couldn't just walk in the front door without the camera in his face. she never has that phone out of her hand. I'd hate to be in someone's company who is recording absolutely everything.
she's in adare 5 minutes and she has loads of stories up. look at the fab decorations, everything is fab. Hannah everyone knows you come from money and can afford a fancy lifestyle. we know it!! What is the compulsion to constantly display it? it's really nauseating. her sister sometimes looks uncomfortable with all the recording in company too, u could see when she was playing the piano(beautifully) in the parents house last week she didn't want to be shown. it must be so intrusive.

I just can't imagine having the confidence/ nerve/ audacity to strut up and down the corridors of a hotel and have my husband film it. I sometimes think a fear of being bullied is a healthy thing and it's clear this one thinks she's the most special thing to ever grace the earth

If she can't contain her need to overshare why doesn't she create a close friends group for stories on IG? She clearly thinks people are invested in every movement she makes.

Reactions: 5
Honestly how she has so much money confuses me so much. I see she wore a €500 jumpsuit to dinner last night. A dare Manor costs os much 💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 5
I thought her and bitchie “don’t do Christmas gifts” as they go away instead……. She is insufferable!!!

Reactions: 1
So
I’ll get moderated for derailing the thread but he had a party in the parents house, obscene amount of drugs there. Guards were called and he told them to duck off and get a warrant. They did and busted the place. Tut tut.
Sorry what… as in the piano playing perfect sister’s husband?? Was this is in Dublin or London? Can you please send the link with the article

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.