Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely think their parents would be gifting them the deposit, I don’t think Richie’s fam are poor either. Probably will help with the interior designer etc and then let them pay their mortgage every month.

it bothers me when people never acknowledge the help their parents give them. I’ve had friends get mortgages recently and you know they couldn’t afford it without help but never say a word. Just be honest about it. No need for figures or they gave us X, just a tiny acknowledgment.
Might be the odd one out here, but why should friends have to tell you? It’s their business how they got their home. I’m sure most people don’t go around talking salary etc with friends. I have no issue to tell people I was fortune enough to get some help from family buying our house, but we didn’t buy outside our means like Hannah probably has, we reduced the amount of mortgage we had for which we are very grateful.

I also don’t think Hannah needs to spell it out her family and possibly in-laws have helped out, at no stage has she talked about the mortgage process so it’s obvious. Even if she did say it people will still have the same issues with her.

She more needs to have a touch of reality when doing stories around the house, that although it might be the norm for her, it’s not the norm for the majority of her followers. But then again she’s always been tone deaf.

Reactions: 6
Might be the odd one out here, but why should friends have to tell you? It’s their business how they got their home. I’m sure most people don’t go around talking salary etc with friends. I have no issue to tell people I was fortune enough to get some help from family buying our house, but we didn’t buy outside our means like Hannah probably has, we reduced the amount of mortgage we had for which we are very grateful.

I also don’t think Hannah needs to spell it out her family and possibly in-laws have helped out, at no stage has she talked about the mortgage process so it’s obvious. Even if she did say it people will still have the same issues with her.

She more needs to have a touch of reality when doing stories around the house, that although it might be the norm for her, it’s not the norm for the majority of her followers. But then again she’s always been tone deaf.
So you’re agreeing with me? If you’re happy to tell your friends you got help that’s all I’ve said people need to do.

Reactions: 2
So you’re agreeing with me? If you’re happy to tell your friends you got help that’s all I’ve said people need to do.
Yeah I don’t think it’s a request to see statements of anyone’s payments, but rather an acknowledgement that parental assistance happens? And I also talk openly about salary and so do my friends because Irish people are traditionally very closed books on money and that needs to change 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1

She said they went with AIB for their mortgage.

I wonder will this be their "forever home". She said a while back that the house has only 3 bedrooms and ideally she would like 4 so they may consider doing an entension.

She’d actually do herself a favour if she even said something like “I know it’s so hard for so many people right now to get on the property ladder and I know we are so lucky to be able to buy a lovely home” it’s the constant smugness and elitist attitude that makes her so hard to like,

Reactions: 12
Fair play to her for buying a new house

I like her but the bit I can’t get onboard with is she just comes across soo fake now since she’s moved back to Ireland,and she looks like she’s had work done to her face too,it doesn’t move

Reactions: 3
I wonder how much security she has in terms of committing to such a large mortgage. Her company is only in its infancy, and its heavily reliant on IG. The vast majority of PR nowadays is done through social media. If IG disappeared in the morning her business model would be severely disrupted.

She has deleted her grid post of the new house, that’s strange considering all the content of late.

She has deleted her grid post of the new house, that’s strange considering all the content of late.
Probably because she realised people could easily identify where the house is! She’s also deleted her stories of Ritchie and his new Sage coffee machine! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I see the brother in law has arrived for a visit. Give his name a google……

Probably because she realised people could easily identify where the house is! She’s also deleted her stories of Ritchie and his new Sage coffee machine! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I missed those,I wonder why they were deleted

tell me more ??
I’ll get moderated for derailing the thread but he had a party in the parents house, obscene amount of drugs there. Guards were called and he told them to duck off and get a warrant. They did and busted the place. Tut tut.

Reactions: 5
ye she’s defo panicking especially with all the security shite she start spouting … she’s an idiot for how much she shares im surprised she also shows off her parents house so much as well .. more and more burglaries happening every day and they all suss out floor plans / expensive home contents/ when people are away through social media these days

Reactions: 8
ye she’s defo panicking especially with all the security shite she start spouting … she’s an idiot for how much she shares im surprised she also shows off her parents house so much as well .. more and more burglaries happening every day and they all suss out floor plans / expensive home contents/ when people are away through social media these days
She posts way too many details and for someone with such a large following it’s foolish. She was posting Richie’s family’s home over Christmas last year and I knew straight away where it was and knew it when I saw it for sale on daft a while later. That is crazy imo.

Reactions: 4
I’ll get moderated for derailing the thread but he had a party in the parents house, obscene amount of drugs there. Guards were called and he told them to duck off and get a warrant. They did and busted the place. Tut tut.
heh heh heh 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I personally have no issue telling people I’m close to, but that’s just me, I don’t feel it’s a given that people in general have to tell people, what right does anyone have to know about someone else’s finances. I wouldn’t have put up a post on insta delighted to get our house keys thanks mum and dad for your support- but any of my close friends would be well aware.

As someone above said she could have acknowledged how difficult it can be for people to get a house and not come across so smug.

Reactions: 4
She posts way too many details and for someone with such a large following it’s foolish. She was posting Richie’s family’s home over Christmas last year and I knew straight away where it was and knew it when I saw it for sale on daft a while later. That is crazy imo.
Did Richie’s parents sell their house? I missed all that…would love to have seen it, must be huge competition between Hannah’s mom and riches mom in terms of style. Imagine the stress of evening visiting for a Sunday lunch it would mean full hair and make up 😅

Is it just me or her accent worse?? She’s doing this air sucky thing too which is driving me bonkers! She deffo took down the photo of the house because it was so easy to find. And those alarm stories were 100% because she’s freaked out that half of south Dublin now knows where she lives!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.