Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone explain to me how a GROWN WOMAN can make this much fuss over their own birthday. Is she not embarrassed? She is such a narcissist.
I don’t believe anyone has ever told her to shut the duck up and sit down.
Couldn’t agree more - I have second hand embarrassment for the song and dance she is making. I’d say most 12 year olds don’t even carry on like that over their birthdays. The funniest thing is the video entitled ‘I’ve died and gone to heaven’ and it’s Ritchie filming the scenery and her at the end casually laying back in the sun as if she didn’t know he was recording her!! Yeah right!!! So contrived and spoilt! And it’s absolutely hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more - I have second hand embarrassment for the song and dance she is making. I’d say most 12 year olds don’t even carry on like that over their birthdays. The funniest thing is the video entitled ‘I’ve died and gone to heaven’ and it’s Ritchie filming the scenery and her at the end casually laying back in the sun as if she didn’t know he was recording her!! Yeah right!!! So contrived and spoilt! And it’s absolutely hilarious 😂
She actually knows herself it's embarrassing the way she's carrying on, "sorry for being so cheesy", like you can tell she's slightly mortified showing off so much, it's actually crass behaviour but she can never resist the urge to boast and brag and show off. Also find it incredibly childish the way she constantly refers to Richie as her fave human. Like that goes without saying!!!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if it’s because she’s insecure about the fact he’s not much of a looker. Insecure people are always the ones posting photos of their relationship all over social media

Reactions: 4
I wonder if one of her random followers were to post a HBD message with her tagged in it would she repost it 🤔 anyone willing to do the honours?

Reactions: 3
I mean, Vom. Who wants to see this?

I’m torn between feeling quite sorry for him being a husband of Instagram, and then having no sympathy as he obviously doesn’t stop her or object to the stuff she posts that features him.

The way she bangs on about him, you’d swear he was David Gandy. I actually feel like he’s probably a grand fella but you can’t help but have unkind thoughts when this narrative about him being the most handsome, desirable man alive - it just sets him up to fall short.

Attachments

Honestly - I love my husband, I obviously find him very attractive. But I certainly wouldn't be as presumptive as to assume that everyone else would find him attractive.

We don't fancy your husband Hannah. Soz.

Reactions: 8
I think all the " hot husband" content is a case of me thinks she protest too much. She realises he isnt everyones cup of tea. I actually find him very normal and grand but certainly not the looker she makes him out to be. I think its embarrassing how she carries on saying how hot he is.... Its like when you are 16 and you think your fella is hotter than everyone elses ! she is a bore .... like the birthday and husband content .. SNORE!

Reactions: 6
She just said she’s on her way back to London... so all that luggage (2 big cases) was for ONE NIGHT? That’s beyond embarrassing! All so she can take pics for Insta, it’s not that she even just wants to look nice for Richie!

She just said she’s on her way back to London... so all that luggage (2 big cases) was for ONE NIGHT? That’s beyond embarrassing! All so she can take pics for Insta, it’s not that she even just wants to look nice for Richie!
Every opportunity to brag and boast is seized with her. She's so over the top flashy that it actually cheapens what she's trying to achieve because it appears vulgar and crass. Like the bedroom tour yesterday had to feature her chanel bag/box/gift from Richie which she had already gone into great length to boast about at the weekend. Why bring the chanel gift from home to a hotel for 1 night, she didn't even wear the chanel shoes because she tagged what she wore - Zara!! She was on that hotel break what, 36 hours and the only time she wasn't posting was when she was asleep. She was constantly online other than that showing off

Roots are still atrocious, I thought she only got her hair done last week? She’s too dark naturally to go that blonde, it just looks really cheap / Twink style hair

Totally agree all the bragging and boasting totally cheapens her page and personal brand… the biggest joke of all is surely that insight is something she would charge a client for while developing their strategy. Could easily have posted a story or two from the night away but put the phone down and enjoy time with your “hottie” the rest of that content was only for her. Her fashion tips are great but really for food and travel it’s all expensive for the gram stuff- that hotel didn’t look that amazing sorry! There are lots of boutique or cool places much better, same for food, it’s always some posh posey Chelsea place 🙄

Totally agree all the bragging and boasting totally cheapens her page and personal brand… the biggest joke of all is surely that insight is something she would charge a client for while developing their strategy. Could easily have posted a story or two from the night away but put the phone down and enjoy time with your “hottie” the rest of that content was only for her. Her fashion tips are great but really for food and travel it’s all expensive for the gram stuff- that hotel didn’t look that amazing sorry! There are lots of boutique or cool places much better, same for food, it’s always some posh posey Chelsea place 🙄
I looked up the hotel and it's 1000 pound for a night's stay, it looked lovely, but not for 1k a night, anywhere looks nice in the sun. Didn't look very spa like to me, just looked like a country house hotel and I suppose the outdoor pool made it look extra nice. The over sharing is through the roof lately, like if I see one more glass of bubbly or wine or posh nosh on a plate 🙄, it's really basic instahun behaviour.

Another Question box up, in other words more opportunities to brag about the 4 holidays she has coming up and show off her chanel shoes. I enjoy her skin, beauty makeup related content and her style but this level of bragging is just disgusting. Does she not think she has overloaded on Instagram lately with excessive hair/beauty appointments, drinks/dinner showing off lately, especially in the last few days, absolutely no need for a q and a. Give it a break ffs.

Reactions: 4
Ireland trip next month I see, that will be happening regardless of green status they’ll be off on that ferry for “personal reasons” after “numerous tests” and “never felt safer” etc etc.

Ireland trip next month I see, that will be happening regardless of green status they’ll be off on that ferry for “personal reasons” after “numerous tests” and “never felt safer” etc etc.
And we’ll be back to daily tours of her parents house, the animals, her mums ‘famous soup’ and ‘famous lasagne’, the most perfect parents who are her best friends, etc etc, I’m yawning at the thoughts of it

Reactions: 10
“No I don’t get work done” 😆
Thought the same. None of her three “botox” areas have any movement or ageing at all in them. I love Botox, it’s a miracle worker. I find it strange that she is so determined to make people believe she’s never had it, I would have said she definitely has, and there’s zero shame in it. I’d love her to come onto insta and show us a video of her with exaggerated movement that causes creases in her forehead, beside her eyes and in between her eyes. I’d believe her then!

The Chanel shoes.. she really has to have one up on everyone all the time doesn’t she?😂 limited edition .. like anyone actually cares

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.