Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did Richie buy her.
Not a little something, a very very big something. don't worry with Hannah you won't be kept in suspense too long, she will show it off first thing today. she really is incredibly childish and to repeat what's always said here, it's like she's playing house and mammies and daddies. The make up last night was a fright, just keeps slapping on every single product in the makeup bag, I would love to blend her eyeshadow properly, she brings the glittery shadow up way too high, the over drawn lips smothered in gloss, the brows, too much going on I don't know where to be looking. 👀

Reactions: 6
Chanel handbag of dreams😴each to their own but I don't like those quilted chanel bags. I'm actually shocked she hasn't shown the letter he wrote with the bag from himself and brody. we all know Hannah isn't shy about showing off her own praise.
Why would you bring a 12 week old baby to a rugby match? yes I get Hannah wants to dress him up in his ireland kit and snap tons of "cute" daddy son pictures but would you be bothered.

Reactions: 10
Yes I thought this too…. Not an appropriate place for a baby and no consideration for the other people round them who have paid good money to watch a match without a crying baby around them

Reactions: 10
Bringing him to the match today was ridiculous. She only did that to show off and he looked stupid in the jersey over his coat. She’s not even into rugby. I hate these girls who go along to matches pretending they are interested. It’s the biggest ick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She might want to declare her own interest in where he bought the bag.
She said it in the clip and she has mentioned it numerous times before.
---
Bringing him to the match today was ridiculous. She only did that to show off and he looked stupid in the jersey over his coat. She’s not even into rugby. I hate these girls who go along to matches pretending they are interested. It’s the biggest ick.
As I said before, is there nobody who could mind the child? He seemed like he slept lots but you can’t really enjoy yourself with a little one to take care off. If you are lucky to have a box at those sort of events then maybe but I can’t imagine sitting in the crowd (which I always find snug enough) with a baby.

Reactions: 2
In fairness I’m a regular rugby goer on a season pass (at another home nations stadium) and the lady we always sit next to has been through two pregnancies and brought both babies and now toddler in the time we’ve been going, and I always assumed I’d do the same if I were to be pregnant. Tons of people bring little ones to the matches, it’s a very family friendly sport.

Yup not defending Hannah but they were sitting in the premium section which is much easier to access (escalators) and has a bit more space to move around. I’ve seen lots of people there with small babies.

Reactions: 1
In fairness I’m a regular rugby goer on a season pass (at another home nations stadium) and the lady we always sit next to has been through two pregnancies and brought both babies and now toddler in the time we’ve been going, and I always assumed I’d do the same if I were to be pregnant. Tons of people bring little ones to the matches, it’s a very family friendly sport.
Really, I’m not a sports watcher so I didn’t realise that. If it’s the norm then good for them, I’d just be terrified of being trapped in those seats with an upset baby. I could never relax myself.

I’m sorry, but how does she not see that her stennos are beyond awful.

For someone who thinks she’s a real fashion girlie, the hair shows that she’s absolutely basic.

They’re like rats tails 🐀

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry, but how does she not see that her stennos are beyond awful.

For someone who thinks she’s a real fashion girlie, the hair shows that she’s absolutely basic.

They’re like rats tails 🐀
I’ve never seen a worse set of stennos! They don’t even look like real hair .. they look like the synthetic hair on the eurogiant Barbie dupes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That poor baby has cheeks redder than a tomato in the video of her drinking wine, why does she always dress him in a million layers?

Reactions: 3
I thought she was going over to see her sister and nieces? Has she even done that? Not like her not to show every second of it

Reactions: 3