Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So strange that she would screenshot that and send it out for all to see. It’s a real indulgent narcissistic thing to do. It happens a lot when someone dies. Some people use it to show how important they were or how loved they were to that person. Ive seen it happen a lot and actually usually it’s the people who matter the least to the deceased person who do it (not saying that is the case with Hannah) But never this public. 😳
She will be back on now full blast as always.
Yes I’ve noticed this with people too. Some people like to gain attention for themselves by showing how close they were to the person who has died/ been burgled/ been diagnosed with something.

Reactions: 5
she's completely lacking in emotional maturity and has no sense of what's appropriate. does she realise posting on Instagram is not necessary, she just posted a highlights of 2023,her husband just buried his father yesterday and her FFIL🙄and she's posting such tit on Instagram, like yesterday, the day of the wake, posts a gym selfie. what is wrong with her? it's like she hates anything interrupting the perfect insta life. it's so weird I've never seen the likes of it. in all the time of becoming a new mum while her husbands dad was very ill and dying I'd say there was literally 1 day she didn't post. that is very unhealthy.

Reactions: 13
I really expected more of her over the past week and thought she would be the type that would m remain off line for a while.

Reactions: 7
I like Hannah but have to say I’ve lost a bit of respect for her over the last week. I showed my husband (whose father sadly passed away a couple of years ago) the insta selfies and he was really shocked. Said he would be devastated if I had taken out my phone for selfies during such a hard time. I thought Richie looked a bit bereft in the photos. A very hard time for him and his family.

Reactions: 13
I’m unfollowing. Can’t waste any more time looking at yet another simpering selfie of the pair of them. And as for that ridiculous boomerang. We don’t need to be aware of their every movement. Too much.

Reactions: 12
This might sound terrible but the story she just posted of her talking to the baby.. she just sounds so unnatural talking to him? Like someone who has never been around babies/doesn’t like them feels they should talk to them. There just doesn’t sound like there’s any genuine affection in her voice.

Reactions: 4
'It's always gas when I'm talking in this nursery there's always an elephant behind me or a polar bear hahahahhaa' jesus christ she is mentally TWELVE

• Haha
I don’t understand the need to post private messages from her very recently deceased father in law, such bad taste
I thought the same. It's her personality to make everything about her. She's disgusting.
---
Strange that she bought theses and put them on the table weeks ago and never realised this. Also the fact that she had to state she was “breast” feeding the child is just nonsense. As someone who lost my FIL on Xmas day I do feel desperately for them all during this time and everyone does go through grief differently but her behaviour is very self centered and odd. They have a tough road ahead of them and with a new baba It will not be easy for our Hannah.
Thank you! Why did she have to say she was breast feeding?
---
She’s absolutely weird. Zero dignity. Bad enough using the kid was content the second he was born but now the father in law can’t even have a dignified send off. There will come a day when funerals will have AD tagged🙄🙄🤡🤡
I can't believe none of her friends or family tell her these things. Makes me wonder her friends are really her friends or is this just some stepford wives shite
---
This might sound terrible but the story she just posted of her talking to the baby.. she just sounds so unnatural talking to him? Like someone who has never been around babies/doesn’t like them feels they should talk to them. There just doesn’t sound like there’s any genuine affection in her voice.
She's a bleeping robot

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Her outfits are so weird atm, know she’s post partum and her body has naturally changed but she’s not dressing for it well at all. Wearing a sequin skirt & oversized blazer for family pics in the house 😳 guys I just can’t with her atm 😂

Reactions: 5
That mini skirt is too small for her (which is obviously understandable) but she is insisting on wearing it. It was the same with the black one before Christmas. They are sitting so high up on her body. They look ridiculous. Hannah mini skirts normally sit on your hips not under your boobs!!
Did she really just tell her followers that her baby just puked on her?! She’s beyond immature. Imagine posting that?! She can’t help herself. It’s the constant need to post such drivel. Her friends must take the piss out of her behind her back????

Reactions: 8
Jesus wept....a separate insta story to show puke on her shoulder. She's like a kid with a doll or something.....bizarre why you would share with the public.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she posts utter shite but I was actually shocked at the story of the little bit of milk puked on her shoulder, is she OK? I thought exactly that what the above poster said, she's like a child playing house, it's very strange. and yesterday the way she was talking to the baby was so unnatural and almost cold...like someone clueless about kids, oh what do you say to babies, oh you are so cute. it was weird. it's kind of awkward to watch tbh.

Reactions: 9
Jesus wept....a separate insta story to show puke on her shoulder. She's like a kid with a doll or something.....bizarre why you would share with the public.
Thank God I'm not the only one who came here to post about this. What is actually wrong with her like?
---
Hannah's privilege just oozes out of her. Is she serious she's never read a parenting book? She's just winging it? bleeping christ

she has literally live streamed her whole day so far. could she ever go for a blowdry once without making an announcement on Instagram and taking a video standing in the salon admiring herself and thanking the hair stylist. what's the big deal about getting a blowdry, I'd be mortified to stand up after I got my hair done posing in the mirror for Instagram. she's so childish and souless to go with it

Reactions: 10