Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was still at home at 9am taking mirror selfies which means she didn't get to the office until at least 10.30am - but then posts a late lunch pic claiming it was a busy day? A busy day is when you're at your desk from 8am like actual career people Hannah you eejit

Reactions: 8
Yep and works from home at her own pace any time she likes. I don’t care what anyone else thinks but working from home is waaaay easier then having to get yourself up, dressed and out the door, battling through traffic to be somewhere at a certain time and then doing it home again. I’ve had loads of arguments with friends on this subject who claim that it’s just as hard or in fact that they work harder at home. I call b*llshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep and works from home at her own pace any time she likes. I don’t care what anyone else thinks but working from home is waaaay easier then having to get yourself up, dressed and out the door, battling through traffic to be somewhere at a certain time and then doing it home again. I’ve had loads of arguments with friends on this subject who claim that it’s just as hard or in fact that they work harder at home. I call b*llshit.
Not Hannah related but just on your point, I don’t think anyone would argue that not having the commute and hassle is great when working at home but that really doesn’t have anything to do with how hard someone works. If anything, because they don’t have all that commute time - they are at the desk earlier and stay later working but that’s just my experience (having done both). Felt i actually worked hard in both but maybe longer, though more valuable hours from home.

Yep maybe you right. I prob didn’t explain myself. I just think that without the “getting ready time” and commute etc the day in general is just so much easier. I have no doubt most people work hard enough from home but comparing a 9-5 from home and 9-5 with commute etc is just not the same and just feel overall it’s just easier. Anyway no idea how I got on to that. Just think it irks me sometimes when people who fully work from home and don’t have the same stresses of travelling to an office every day think they are hard done by. Just feels that Hannah has no clue what hardship is and prob thinks a short day from home without her gym, walks, cuddles with dog and admiring herself in the mirror is tough.

Reactions: 4
She’s growing out of her clothes and it doesn’t bother her, hope she doesn’t keep squeezing him in to clothes 2 sizes too small

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s anticipated all the explosive baby poops, baby sick etc etc…. No way you’d spend so much on baby clothes if you knew how messy babies are!

This child has a bigger wardrobe than me. He will grow out of then so fast too. She's spending money just to spend it at this point
So many first time Mum’s go crazy before the baby arrives and soon realise it’s been a total waste of money. Babies get changed that often and a babygro is much more comfortable and practical.

Totally irrational, but it gives me anxiety that she stores wine on the window sill and that cook book is left permanently in the middle of what is already a very small counter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hannah is that person that would be in trouble if she was ever properly in the public eye. There's a constant trail of her being the most classist person alive

Screenshot_20230922_203631_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear she’s had something done with her jaw. Her face has changed dramatically.

her hair is in bits, such a brassy dry blonde for someone who is never out of the salon. also that reel she shared earlier, it really sickens me seeing people force dogs onto babies just because it's cute. a dog should not be in a newborns cot with the baby I don't give a shite how much you love your dog, it's not necessary or safe.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My god I can’t get over how much clothes she has for the baby already 😱 that absolutely insane and way over the top. I know she is the most over indulgent instahun there is but that is just pure obscene. I may have to unfollow when sh3 has this baby. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to handle the ultra curated and picture perfect posts of her so so so incredibly happy for the motherhood journey. She will also share how hard it is behind the scenes but no doubt she has family and friends to step in. Think she also said she was getting a night nurse. She will also have full hair and make up done as well as nails, facials etc. she kind of reminds me of Rosanna Davidson in how she does hair and makeup at all times. .

Reactions: 5
My god I can’t get over how much clothes she has for the baby already 😱 that absolutely insane and way over the top. I know she is the most over indulgent instahun there is but that is just pure obscene. I may have to unfollow when sh3 has this baby. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to handle the ultra curated and picture perfect posts of her so so so incredibly happy for the motherhood journey. She will also share how hard it is behind the scenes but no doubt she has family and friends to step in. Think she also said she was getting a night nurse. She will also have full hair and make up done as well as nails, facials etc. she kind of reminds me of Rosanna Davidson in how she does hair and makeup at all times. .
She has been ordering clothes for the baby months and months now. I get you have to be practical and have all the necessary bits but that is just insane. she's addicted to buying stuff. like even under the rail of clothes you can see 3 big teddy bears, 3!!!! it's madness. I always feel like she's trying to fill her life with material things. she can never just be content, she's always buying for something or other and always has to be doing something like eating out or shopping or beauty appointments. her life seems full of vanity and is so materialistic.

And out she goes again today to buy more stuff. Deffo addicted.
also who has a 2 hour nap with full make up. She drives me mad at times. It’s just so fake.
one more thing. Noticed a car seat in the back seat already but looks like one for an older child or have things changed in the last while? Seems a bit premature to already have in car. Not into car seat shaming etc so don’t come at me.

And out she goes again today to buy more stuff. Deffo addicted.
also who has a 2 hour nap with full make up. She drives me mad at times. It’s just so fake.
one more thing. Noticed a car seat in the back seat already but looks like one for an older child or have things changed in the last while? Seems a bit premature to already have in car. Not into car seat shaming etc so don’t come at me.
I think it’s from her nieces that’s more toddler I think for sure,not a new born.

Reactions: 1
Never, she sees her sisters kids who live in London more. even when she lived at home in her parents house even the parents never seemed to mind the little one because there was a big fuss the odd time they came over to visit. so very odd she has a car seat for her.

Reactions: 1
Never, she sees her sisters kids who live in London more. even when she lived at home in her parents house even the parents never seemed to mind the little one because there was a big fuss the odd time they came over to visit. so very odd she has a car seat for her.
Is it her parents car? Her Mum is away so maybe they borrow it? I do remember them talking about buying a second car soon.