Hannah Saunders #3 definitely no work done (in her job, not on her face) & Preggy Meggy already on the beggy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dancing today…. Wtf was that? And why would you film it?
God she's such a strange girl, I feel like she tries so hard to seem fun and like she doesn't take herself too seriously when really she's a wooden snob. I cannot fully make sense of the complete over sharing of total nonsense, that video belongs in the family WhatsApp and nowhere else.

Reactions: 5
Someone explain her hair to me? If she only got it done last week and fresh extensions, how does it look like that already

Can someone help poor Hannah with finding her document?! She is a busy working Mum after all. I mean come on- does she not deserve someone to help her?!
This one is a joke. Doesnt get time back as a busy Mum but has time to stick it up on Insta crying over it. Maybe give up your routine of layering products on to your face, watching TV and talking into your phone and youll have it written again in no time.

• Heart
A “busy working mum”, give me a break…. My eyes are rolling so far back in my head with this one and her amateur hour, pretend business.

What’s the implication? That by procreating she’s more deserving of help, and that her time is worth more than a woman without a baby?

She’s only ever busy getting her awful yellow hair blow dried and then eyefucking herself in boomerangs (which went out in 2017 Hannah).

Shes a delusional sad case who should spend less time applying multiple layers of makeup and more time learning the basics of Office365.

Reactions: 7
Oh the busy working mum thing really pissed me off. She’s so entitled. First of all she’s barely a working mum given she’s taking long weekends and hair appointments every 5 minutes. But also what someone else said… as if her time is more precious or people should help her fix her OWN mistake because she’s a mum? She’s so entitled it’s unreal! It was YOUR stupidity, how did she try to turn it in to everyone else’s duty to rush to her aid. Such a princess!!

Reactions: 8
Pulling an all nighter over ONE PRESS RELEASE??? PR professionals write them in less than an hour!! Is she really admitting to being that slow??

Reactions: 8
She's using paced feeding which is promoted by most lactation consultants. Much better for baby, able to control volume of formula reduces colic and isn't akin to waterboarding!!
well aware what paced feeding is and it’s benefits 👌🏻 my issue is robot Hannah plopping her child outwards and away from her into a camera completely devoid of any human connection 🤖

Reactions: 3
Ha ha see she deleted her post from yesterday! She is deranged. Did she do that because she is reading here? Realised shes a plank? or she got some nasty DM's? Anyway all good in Hannah world. She got to go for another blowdry and a shop around Dundrum and will be away for the weekend at a wedding. What a girlboss!!!

Reactions: 3
I've never ever seen mother angle their baby completely away from them like that when feeding. She has 0 connection with him, clearly the minder does a lot more than she let's on.