Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had gone off Hannah for a while but started watching again and I enjoy her content as a bit of fun and mindless background noise (while cooking). I don’t live in London (or the UK) anymore and while I didn’t go to those places she shows very often, or at all tbh, it’s kind of fun :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch her Costco video? she annoyed me when she kept saying things like 'don't come at me in the comments about the plastic its not my fault' and 'before you come for me I do not make the rules on who can become a member' like shut up and get over yourself!:mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone watch her Costco video? she annoyed me when she kept saying things like 'don't come at me in the comments about the plastic its not my fault' and 'before you come for me I do not make the rules on who can become a member' like shut up and get over yourself!:mad:
Yep I couldn’t watch it. Also very judgey about everything in there?

Reactions: 4
She's become very arrogant.
She has. I used to really like her and enjoyed watching her Disney vlogs. I liked some of her lockdown content but she’s like an entirely different person now and it just irritates me that she deleted all her Disney content. Why do that? Like she’s trying to erase that part of her life and create a whole new persona. No thanks. Unsubscribed and haven’t watched her in ages

She has. I used to really like her and enjoyed watching her Disney vlogs. I liked some of her lockdown content but she’s like an entirely different person now and it just irritates me that she deleted all her Disney content. Why do that? Like she’s trying to erase that part of her life and create a whole new persona. No thanks. Unsubscribed and haven’t watched her in ages
Years ago I watched her Christmas at Harrods, Liberty videos but I don't watch her anymore I just stumbled upon her Costco video and thought I'd give it a watch.

Reactions: 2
Did she really film someone walking past and criticised their shoes? WTF?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did she really film someone walking past and criticised their shoes? WTF?
Ooof really?
god she does sound arrogant. She can’t put on her fake posh accent all she likes but her sister gives away their true upbringing!

Reactions: 3
she's got an unfortunate, snotty tone about her. She drones on and on and on and...you get my drift.

She's so passive aggressive.
Tells us a long drawn out story about 'whatever' and then says, something to the effect of why am I blathering on about this, you don't care. :rolleyes:
So why did you talk about 'whatever' in the first place, and, secondly, why didn't you edit that bit out of the vlog if you thought we wouldn't care about it ?????
She's done this in so many vlogs, and so many times in 2 vlog, it's bloody annoying.

She's so passive aggressive.
Tells us a long drawn out story about 'whatever' and then says, something to the effect of why am I blathering on about this, you don't care. :rolleyes:
So why did you talk about 'whatever' in the first place, and, secondly, why didn't you edit that bit out of the vlog if you thought we wouldn't care about it ?????
She's done this in so many vlogs, and so many times in 2 vlog, it's bloody annoying.
It’s to seem ‘relatable’ and ditzy.
Also considering she’s in fashion, why is she only now buying adidas sambas 🙃

Reactions: 1
I do notice she is starting to repeat some of the places she's visited like the battersea station shopping centre. The Chelsea display. But her channel seems to be continuing to grow, so must be doing something right. I still enjoy her videos, but I don't watch as much as I used to.

I think her videos are catered more to her US audience at this point. I'm a brit who doesn't live in or visit London so it's nice to see the places people go there, but I prefer watching the walking tour videos of London.

• Heart
She doesn't bother me, although I haven't seen a lot of her content. Her shopping vlogs are snooze worthy. Also attempting to shop at Harrods/Liberty on a £10 budget is ridiculous. Most people going into high end stores typically know the outrageous price point. They aren't seeing how far they can stretch a tiny budget. So it's nonsensical imo. With all there is to see & do, she'd be better off focusing on showing quaint areas (not necessarily touristy) in & around London. Maybe off the beaten path.

Reactions: 1