Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cbf watching -what does she actually say?
Not watched it. The title was enough. Sick of the whole 'I'm not a vlogger' but doing everything needed to increase her following

Shame as I used to watch everything she did

Reactions: 2
I cbf watching -what does she actually say?
Okay I'll bite since I watched it last Friday. She basically said she has a hard time editing videos still, which has taken all the fun out of it. I think she's looking for an editor.

She knows it's not good for the algorithm, but she's going to put out three videos a month and take the following month off. Also, she has no idea what kind of videos to do anymore.

Work has been busy and fulfilling. I think if she gets no joy from YouTube, she should retire from it.

Reactions: 1
It's odd, so many say about regular uplands for the algorithm. But so many successful youtubers I follow have no regular upload schedule. And it can be weeks between videos and they still get 100s of thousands of views.

Sounds like she's lost her interest in it, which is fair enough. I think it was a good lockdown project but now life is back and she has a good job it's a different situation

Her insta stories today was interesting. I skipped through most of them, but someone brought up costs as she has been moaning about money and how expensive things are which fair enough, yes it is and she understands why people set up patreon but she never will, but will do the odd ad every now and again. So she has changed her tune, and willing to do deals?!

Her insta stories today was interesting. I skipped through most of them, but someone brought up costs as she has been moaning about money and how expensive things are which fair enough, yes it is and she understands why people set up patreon but she never will, but will do the odd ad every now and again. So she has changed her tune, and willing to do deals?!
Yep completely back tracking
---
I suspect also she's saying it publicly to get brands to contact her.

I don't buy the cost of vlogging thing. At her level there's no need for an editor, she doesn't need fancy equipment. I know plenty of channels that use basic stuff and do really well.

I think she's angling herself to become everything she said she wouldn't

Last edited:
She said she is in the red from paying for gear, repairs and some help with editing so I can't blame her for taking a deal here and there. I know she hated editing, so I'm glad she can offload that if it means she will keep the channel going.

Tried watching her next video about the Prada Cafe and got hit with a weird ad in the middle. She's doing brand sponsorships now. It felt like an awkward home shopping video. 🥴 Still waiting for the Prada Cafe part.

And where is the mention of it being an 'ad'? . Not the thumbnail, not the title, but hidden in the description. While that may technically be OK, it's probably the most dishonest placement I've seen from a vlogger I know.

She's fallen quite far from that high horse she used to sit on

Screenshot_20230805_052204_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230805_052211_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230805_052216_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So is her justification for now taking ads that it is not rip off disney merch she is sharing?!?
LOL for someone who as @Mark81 says was on her high horse about taking ads and sponsors when she is now doing them and hiding them as much as possible.
Own up to it Hannah, you love the attention and want freebies as you can't maintain a life you want shopping luxury brands!

Reactions: 6
What the actual duck was that ad in the middle of her vlog?! It was like I’d suddenly turned over to QVC, how utterly cringe!

The clothes were also rank, that purple dress she had on was like a sack, not in a million years would she ever wear something like that.

To think she used to slag vloggers and influencers off for doing ads 🙄

Reactions: 7
I used to like hannah and I think she does the shard etc well but it seems to be aimed at American audiences.

I'm bored with the trips to harrods etc and luxury stuff. I think she seems a nice person for FFS she's always starving but refusing to eat anything, fancies a glass of wine but not until next month, only has McDonalds at Christmas, she needs to relax!

I think she is looking for a Ralph Lauren type of man to settle down with, she seems to have ideas above her station. Can't stand her sister, yummy mummy, full of herself.

I think last weeks ad was really terrible! As soon as I saw her in that stripey dress i thought WTF that's not what she normally wears. And the ad she did was very cringe, QVC on a bad day, as others have said. Hopefully she won't do that again.

She's a 7/10 for me, nice enough and intelligent, does her research but she's a bit right wing and into the royal family for me. Good for her getting up and dressed and full make up on a Saturday morning though, I wouldn't do that!

Interesting to read who her friends are on here, did not know that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to like hannah and I think she does the shard etc well but it seems to be aimed at American audiences.

I'm bored with the trips to harrods etc and luxury stuff. I think she seems a nice person for FFS she's always starving but refusing to eat anything, fancies a glass of wine but not until next month, only has McDonalds at Christmas, she needs to relax!

I think she is looking for a Ralph Lauren type of man to settle down with, she seems to have ideas above her station. Can't stand her sister, yummy mummy, full of herself.

I think last weeks ad was really terrible! As soon as I saw her in that stripey dress i thought WTF that's not what she normally wears. And the ad she did was very cringe, QVC on a bad day, as others have said. Hopefully she won't do that again.

She's a 7/10 for me, nice enough and intelligent, does her research but she's a bit right wing and into the royal family for me. Good for her getting up and dressed and full make up on a Saturday morning though, I wouldn't do that!

She has friends on here?

LOL she denied being a royalist on Instagram.

• Haha
I'm not sure I believe she has friends on here. I've heard so many influencers say similar, it's a standard way to say 'I know what's being said' but also give distance and seem like they're not bothered. When in reality it's them checking the site

Reactions: 3
Wow is she a hypocrite! First goes to Disney world after saying she’s trying to move away with it. Now every story is an affiliate link. Really hope the Harry Potter studios link isn’t affiliate.

Did she go to WDW with her sister's family? I don't see it on her stories, but I remember she mentioned her sister wanted her to join them.

It seems paranoid to think that is an affiliate link. They don't need to use affiliate links to get people to visit. It sells out way in advance.

Her stories made it sound like she had a 2 week holiday at WDW with her family. And she vlogged it, but doesn't know how to present the footage as one huge vlog or several small and asking for opinion. Everything she seems to do now is to suit the masses to make them more appealing rather than just doing what she wants, when she wants, and if people watch good, if not, you have enjoyed the process. You do not need to be successful to have fun doing something, and if it is a chore for you to do and see no return you are doing it for the wrong reasons

Reactions: 3