Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, the shopping isn’t for me either.

I’m curious to know why some people have such an issue with her? From what I’ve seen so far she seems pretty harmless. Is there something I’m missing?
I don't get the 'it's a cost of living crisis' 'read the room' reasoning either. Everyone is impacted in different ways, and her channel has always shown a spectrum of shopping. Expensive shops still exist and some can afford them, some can't and some just like being nosey. Also saying you could spend 1000s somewhere is quite a common saying, doesn't mean you will (or can afford to).

The whole point of influencers is selling aspirational lives, there's thousands of influencers ahead of Hannah who brag and show off their lifestyles.

Reactions: 9
Agreed, the shopping isn’t for me either.

I’m curious to know why some people have such an issue with her? From what I’ve seen so far she seems pretty harmless. Is there something I’m missing?
For me- I watched her Disney vlogs (she got ‘famous’ through landrdreaming) and she would always go on about how she liked documenting her holidays, that’s why she filmed and was quite derogatory about YouTubers. Then suddenly she’s realised she can make money from imo tedious vlogs, and has become a bit up herself.
Like the whole ‘people are stealing my videos’. Thought she wasn’t bothered about the views and the money…?

Reactions: 4
For me- I watched her Disney vlogs (she got ‘famous’ through landrdreaming) and she would always go on about how she liked documenting her holidays, that’s why she filmed and was quite derogatory about YouTubers. Then suddenly she’s realised she can make money from imo tedious vlogs, and has become a bit up herself.
Like the whole ‘people are stealing my videos’. Thought she wasn’t bothered about the views and the money…?
I agree she can't really continue with the 'I'm not a vlogger' rhetoric as even though it's not her career, she is doing everything she can to grown her channel. Nothing wrong with that but the 'I'm not bothered' act doesn't correspond with her behaviour.

I don't really get why people still follow her if they dislike her so much though 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
I agree she can't really continue with the 'I'm not a vlogger' rhetoric as even though it's not her career, she is doing everything she can to grown her channel. Nothing wrong with that but the 'I'm not bothered' act doesn't correspond with her behaviour.

I don't really get why people still follow her if they dislike her so much though 🤷‍♂️
I actually unfollowed her but get her videos on my home page ALL the time. I actually mentioned on this thread earlier that I think she has paid to push her videos as I’ve seen her videos on my friend’s home page, when all she watches is finance videos!

Reactions: 1
I actually unfollowed her but get her videos on my home page ALL the time. I actually mentioned on this thread earlier that I think she has paid to push her videos as I’ve seen her videos on my friend’s home page, when all she watches is finance videos!
Yeah I've unfollowed her too when she made it obvious her channel has changed direction. I don't get her recommended anymore though.

If she has paid to have her videos promoted it should say next to it

I didn't mind watching her go around Harrods at Christmas but it's not something you need to watch EVERY YEAR!

Reactions: 5
Sidenote to Hannah, but are there any London bloggers/vloggers that are worth following? New to London so looking for all the things to do/eat/experience...

Sidenote to Hannah, but are there any London bloggers/vloggers that are worth following? New to London so looking for all the things to do/eat/experience...
Suitcase Monkey isn't London specific but lives there and has done a number of videos on places to go etc

I did start watching her London shop vlogs but for the last couple of months they go unwatched in my feed. Should probably unsubscribe!
That's the stage I got to. I don't mind the luxury shops at certain seasons (e.g. xmas) but she's not uploading travel anymore and also moving away from things to do in London and just wondering around shops. It's a no from me

That's the stage I got to. I don't mind the luxury shops at certain seasons (e.g. xmas) but she's not uploading travel anymore and also moving away from things to do in London and just wondering around shops. It's a no from me
Yep the Xmas ones I can get behind, different displays each year & I rarely get to London anymore. I also enjoyed her trips to the Diana exhibition & Buckingham palace, think there was another exhibition I found interesting too. Not shops. Not here for that!

Yep the Xmas ones I can get behind, different displays each year & I rarely get to London anymore. I also enjoyed her trips to the Diana exhibition & Buckingham palace, think there was another exhibition I found interesting too. Not shops. Not here for that!
I started following her recently, so have been watching back a lot of her older content where she visits different places in London - The Shard, Sky Garden, Borough Market, etc. I loved all of them, and I like that her vlogs and Insta don't give off the whole perfectly curated vibe, like Hello Miss Jordan for example. I really hope she scraps this shopping thing and keeps doing what she did. I can't image that many people would want to see the shopping thing weekly...

I enjoyed the latest Kensington Palace vlog, I think she did good job showing all the essentials. I'm going to London this summer and will visit KP so it was nice to see what to expect. Lovely stuff at the gift shop for sure I'll buy something.

Could anyone read the tiny ass white font on her Instagram Stories that she won't have new videos for weeks? It was like 2px small.

Could anyone read the tiny ass white font on her Instagram Stories that she won't have new videos for weeks? It was like 2px small.
That's a real annoyance of mine. She's not the only one to do it to be fair, but it's super annoying and I just ignore and click on or out of stories when someone does that.

It's also not super inclusive for anyone with even slight sight issues

Reactions: 3
That's a real annoyance of mine. She's not the only one to do it to be fair, but it's super annoying and I just ignore and click on or out of stories when someone does that.

It's also not super inclusive for anyone with even slight sight issues
It's like she's whispering into the void so no one notices. I didn't watch her last video, so I had no idea that there wasn't going to be a new one today. I don't know if she mentions it in the previous video.

But a lot of people are going to wonder where she is because they can't read something that small.

According to her Instagram stories which I could read this time around, she misses vlogging and could return the end of this month. She also wants to hire an editor, which might do her some good. But I thought she didn't take YouTube seriously?