Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her accent is not that posh. šŸ˜† Itā€™s a regional RP, and definitely not something she grew up with. Sheā€™s definitely picked it upā€¦probably during uni and through work as more often than not she slips a little. Not consciously, and doesnā€™t bother me, but sheā€™s not as posh as people think she is which is no bad thing.

Reactions: 6
Her accent is not that posh. šŸ˜† Itā€™s a regional RP, and definitely not something she grew up with. Sheā€™s definitely picked it upā€¦probably during uni and through work as more often than not she slips a little. Not consciously, and doesnā€™t bother me, but sheā€™s not as posh as people think she is which is no bad thing.
Yes agree, nothing wrong with how she talks but sheā€™s definitely not posh.
Especially the way she says thing that end with an R, like water she pronounces war-tar and later like lay-tar. Sorry just a bug bear for me, donā€™t come @ me šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Yes agree, nothing wrong with how she talks but sheā€™s definitely not posh.
Especially the way she says thing that end with an R, like water she pronounces war-tar and later like lay-tar. Sorry just a bug bear for me, donā€™t come @ me šŸ™ˆ
Iā€™m from the midlands and I think sheā€™s posh but I guess everyone is different! Not sure what you mean about her saying water. She says war-tarā€¦. Whereas I say worrr arrrr. I like her however she says it.

Reactions: 5
I can't comment on her accent because to me she just speaks wery clear English, wich is good for us non native speakers (y)

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s probably the only posh person I can tolerate. Apart from Joanna Lumley actually hahahahaha. Compared to the chavs in the disney community, sheā€™s the Queen lol
Agree 100%.
Thing I like about Hannah too is she does take a break and some time out for real life too, unlike a lot of these vloggers who are pumping out content every second of every day.

Someone was on about Hannah on a different thread so I looked up her channel. I really like it! No BS with her, I think she's relatable in lots of ways - though I didn't realise she was considered posh.

Reactions: 7
Someone was on about Hannah on a different thread so I looked up her channel. I really like it! No BS with her, I think she's relatable in lots of ways - though I didn't realise she was considered posh.
I really like her too. I think its clear she is from a well off family and she has a nice lifestyle, but I wouldn't call her posh

Reactions: 6
I like Hannah's vlogs, but I wish she'd get back to traveling. It doesn't seem like she's worried about covid at all so I don't understand why she hasn't gone anywhere.

Bit judgemental isn't it? It's not like travel is particularly easy at the moment, or cheap. She has said disneyworld is just too different and expensive now and isn't sure its worth it so she cancelled her may trip. And last time she mentioned it she wasn't sure where to go. It's now the summer so no sane person without kids would travel now unless they had too. A lot of the world hasn't opened back up again fully, certainly not to get the full experience.

Travelling just looks like a lot of effort at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if she just goes somewhere in the autumn, but I also doubt she will announce it until she has been or is at least away

Reactions: 2
I quite like her vlogs around London, I actually would like if she did more daily vlogs but I understand she doesn't share too much of her private life. I travelled a lot pre pandemic and lots of people can't understand why I'm not back out there. But like Mark said it's so, so expensive and I just don't fancy dealing with all of the effort at the moment with airports and hotels.

Reactions: 1
I really like her too. I think its clear she is from a well off family and she has a nice lifestyle, but I wouldn't call her posh
Fair play to her, she may be from a well off family, but she seems to have done really well for herself in the industry she's in. I know she was flying from place to place to make deals or something, so whatever she did has paid off.

Fair play to her, she may be from a well off family, but she seems to have done really well for herself in the industry she's in. I know she was flying from place to place to make deals or something, so whatever she did has paid off.
Thatā€™s what happens when you are white, blonde, and come from a ā€œwell offā€ family. The undeniable privilege is there. Hopefully she would admit to that too. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Bit judgemental isn't it? It's not like travel is particularly easy at the moment, or cheap. She has said disneyworld is just too different and expensive now and isn't sure its worth it so she cancelled her may trip. And last time she mentioned it she wasn't sure where to go. It's now the summer so no sane person without kids would travel now unless they had too. A lot of the world hasn't opened back up again fully, certainly not to get the full experience.

Travelling just looks like a lot of effort at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if she just goes somewhere in the autumn, but I also doubt she will announce it until she has been or is at least away
I am not judging. I'm just whining because I miss her travel vlogs. lol

I miss her travel trips too as it gives me a good idea as to what to expect in WDW as a solo traveller. I have done solo worldwide trips and Tokyo Disney but that is different to a 2 week trip in one place which is heavily family focused.
But I appreciate her honestly that she can't justify the cost for WDW and would rather put that money to another trip to a new destination when the time is right.
I honestly do not blame anyone choosing not to travel just now with so many luggage, delays, cancellations and still covid cases causing problems.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see Hannahā€™s stories saying she had deleted two that were around YouTube drama? Anyone catch what they were on about?

IMG_2180.PNG

I screenshot this one to read the text. The other one was something similar but less text obviously šŸ˜†

• Wow