Hannah Ricketts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean other YouTubers have been rude to her?!
Could be other youtubers, or general viewers or small business owners that follow a lot of Disney youtubers who will follow back as they are trying to build a brand/income out of instagram or youtube.
But it will be interesting as to what she said or did to prompt such negative comments from people?! Has she said anything controversial recently?!

Reactions: 1
What could they be possibly saying?! Hannah doesn't really give anything away about her private life on YouTube anyway - unless she does on Instagram?

Reactions: 3
I love Hannah she seems like a lovely person, at least she comes across that way on her vlogs. Not sure why she would be getting hate from people to be honest her vlogs are inoffensive.

I was referencing her insta post from a few weeks ago when she said she'd been receiving hate from people I didn't mean anything about this thread.
For someone as popular as she's become, she's gotta recognise she's gonna get hate no matter what she does now. Goes with the popularity.
How she deals with it will be important and interesting

Reactions: 5
I like Hannah, but I did feel a little uncomfortable at how quickly she edited the Buckingham palace video, and I can’t help but think she’s done it for clout.

For someone as popular as she's become, she's gotta recognise she's gonna get hate no matter what she does now. Goes with the popularity.
How she deals with it will be important and interesting
I don't follow her on insta just watch her videos from time to time but she's not very clever drawing attention to the hate

agreed it kind of comes with the territory she can't expect everyone to love her?

Reactions: 2
I like Hannah, but I did feel a little uncomfortable at how quickly she edited the Buckingham palace video, and I can’t help but think she’s done it for clout.
I am not 100% sure yet if she did it for clout. She did cover a lot for the jubilee celebrations so I think she is a fan of the royals. She did say that the video would not be monetised which was absolutely the right thing. I just don't know why she had to do a YT video when she also insta storied while there?!

Reactions: 2
I am not 100% sure yet if she did it for clout. She did cover a lot for the jubilee celebrations so I think she is a fan of the royals. She did say that the video would not be monetised which was absolutely the right thing. I just don't know why she had to do a YT video when she also insta storied while there?!
If she was quick at putting up videos then fair enough, but she’s constantly saying on Instagram how a video will be late as it takes so long to edit it.
but agree, her insta stories would have done in the short term.

I will agree with you on that one about the speed. But it also wouldn't have been the quality of her other videos where she does a lot of transitions and text like Neistat did so wouldn't have taken that long to stitch together.

I was glad she posted the video because it showed a more personal view of what they are showing at a distance on television. She also seemed to really appreciate the Queen, so I don't think she posted it for clout.

In some ways it's a smart move. Many influencers or YouTube people in general would do and have done the same. YouTube is probably an extra income for her at this point, so any opportunity to make popular videos should be taken advantage of imo.

In some ways it's a smart move. Many influencers or YouTube people in general would do and have done the same. YouTube is probably an extra income for her at this point, so any opportunity to make popular videos should be taken advantage of imo.
Fair enough. The jubilee maybe, but the death of someone- is a bit icky imo.
also pretty sure Hannah has said this is a hobby, so why scramble to get a video up so quickly.

also pretty sure Hannah has said this is a hobby, so why scramble to get a video up so quickly.
I think she probably wanted to document herself visiting Bucks Palace and felt it was a good time. From what I've seen and heard of her she seems nice enough not to solely look for views.

She has a growing audience now, including American viewers too, so probably thought her subs would like to see what was going on from Hannah's POV.

She didn't monetize it so I don't understand why anyone would be offended by it. It was more tasteful than a lot of social media posts have been.

Reactions: 6
She didn't monetize it so I don't understand why anyone would be offended by it. It was more tasteful than a lot of social media posts have been.
Of course she had to demonetise it, but she knows she will get a lot of views, and therefore more followers.
In my opinion, it was poor taste to scramble to be the first to put a video up- when we know her normal filming takes weeks to put a video up.

Of course she had to demonetise it, but she knows she will get a lot of views, and therefore more followers.
In my opinion, it was poor taste to scramble to be the first to put a video up- when we know her normal filming takes weeks to put a video up.
I live far away, so I appreciated getting to see it while it was timely. It wouldn't be as meaningful weeks later.