Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachpot

it's definitely a thing that fillers (especially cheek / lips and botox) look gd in pics but bizzare in real life. as a 2D image it looks nice ( not to me personally) but in actuality, the 3D human form it looks soooo weird

I feel so rude but I can't stop staring at chin filler irl! American Dad!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I can’t even watch it I’m so bored. I usually love room makeovers but she makes everything dull at this point. I also noticed how her and Mads have both suddenly got artwork in their backgrounds for videos, let me guess they are from the same company and it’s an AD 🙄

justwatching121

lmao I have no idea what his username on insta is but I remember it wasn't santiagomcr1 so I cant find him either tbh now that Han has unfollowed him
I’m sure I’ve seen him comment on one of Hans photos before with that username or one similar. I had it in my head as santiago_mcr but I’m not 100% sure. Either way I can’t find him so he may have deleted insta or completely changed his name

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
She’s so insecure! It’s obvious she is just bigger boned and is just born with wide hips ect and instead of trying to edit herself just accept it!

moreblushpls

I would assume so until she says otherwise..she posted a story a few days ago saying she's been quiet and asking for video ideas

Gossip2211

I just don't like when she complains about her house being delayed..
She should be grateful she's buying her own house.
It’s also the obviously due to the shortage in drivers of HGVs and the affects of covid on delayed building materials, she needs to think about more than just herself 🙄

PeonyBlush

VIP Member
Curiosity got the better of me and I tried looking for the boyfriend😂. Is it the American football player? I didn’t look through everyone she follows but he was the closest one to a rugby player I could see?

Also, it might just be me but does anyone else think her living room looks weirdly small? As in her sofa looked really close to the tv on the wall and when she turned the camera around to where the window was it just seemed as though there wasn’t much room for anything else. Maybe it’s just the layout of townhouses but I live in a fairly small 2 bedroom flat and even my living room is bigger! Could be that it’s a new build and they’re known for not being the best.

Not that it matters but I think Rach still has the best place out of the 3, her balcony/outdoor area is insane for a flat and I love the open layout of her living room, kitchen and dining area!
Yes it’s the American football player! Honestly I have no idea why I keep saying ‘rugby player’ 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

And I feel the same about her new home and I’m actually surprised she went for a townhouse style (it’s quite modest actually compared to some influencers homes) as it does look very small downstairs? I expected her to go for a more open planned new build with really high spec but fair play to her for keeping it more realistic for her first home. But I don’t know why she decided on a navy sofa? It doesn’t match the flooring or the sideboard/unit at all? The navy and black really clash but she did say it’s not the colour she envisioned. But I also don’t think grey would go at all (like she was originally planning on) so I’m relieved she’s going for a more lighter sofa as that would complement the rattan and black sideboard so much better. I feel she needs to do moodboards so she can see what will and won’t match and really play around with different tones, textures and furniture so she’s not making too many mistakes.

Honeh

Chatty Member
That blazer she’s wearing looks ridiculous on her 😭 girl really will lie for £££

LOOOOL IT’S FROM JEAN VINTAGE the horrible bitch
still sad about that message 😟 is she getting gifted stuff from them or buying from them? I’ve not seen anything on Instagram yet bc feel like I will go potty if I see something that rubs me the wrong way today 🤣

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
I am from the exact same area as Han so if anyone could post pics of the suspected guys I could maybe confirm if I know one of them (as would most likely be them LOL)