Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Massively late and only just discovering the Manchester “influencers” but why does she not live with Mads anymore? Did she move out because they got caught breaking the rules? 😂

Reactions: 1

Tea4u

VIP Member
still sad about that message 😟 is she getting gifted stuff from them or buying from them? I’ve not seen anything on Instagram yet bc feel like I will go potty if I see something that rubs me the wrong way today 🤣
Casey from Jean Vintage clearly doesn’t give a shit either way which is what she said🤢 so Hannah can keep wearing fake designer goods 🥱
ETA: Omg that blazer does her no favours

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
I also find this weird. She can be pretty ghost on her Instagram unless it’s work related. I think she either has a private account or uses ‘close friends’ most of the time because nothing else makes sense. Surely you’d post a lot of pictures/Instagram stories whilst you’re in NY? I can’t remember if it was Rach who insinuated she uses ‘close friends’ or a completely different influencer but tbh most influencers do or they have a second private account.
Pretty sure she uses close friends as remember it being mentioned before but I agree.. she’s being weirdly quiet isn’t she

xbxbx

Chatty Member
You just know he’s going to be some greasy fella who wears parsnip jeans and has tribal tattooes on his steroidy arms.
I think a few tattle sleuths figured out who he was a while ago! He plays American football and actually seems ok, not a pouty insta boyfriend. Search dannynbarnes in her following. I’ve absolutely no idea what they could have in common though, they seem like polar opposites.

hotgirlbummer

the ceiling is so low... is that normal for the UK? I remember she had to get rid of the 2.1m christmas tree because it was to big.. what??

Taetae95

Yeah she keeps mentioning she wants to spontaneously live in Bali for a short while too but will she ever actually do it?

Kindred_

VIP Member
Was there a girl on here who mentioned messaging Hannah about wearing mink lashes and ended up getting blocked? I swear I saw it on here but it might have been on Rachel or Madisons thread but anyway found it interesting that in Hannahs new video she goes on and on about only wearing faux mink lashes

• Wow