Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossip2211

Hannah and Jordan have the same management so must be some deal they got. The whole tennis look must be a trend this year 🥱🥱

Reactions: 1

Ruby Mercedes

Please tell me this isn’t serious 😩😩

All she does is go to the gym and beauty appointments, she isn’t pushing herself at all. She’s probably overtired because she has no proper routine or sleeping pattern
I just mean she said she's been doing PT sessions constantly to look good for LA.
To the point she's making herself overtired, I don't see it as healthy or being a good role model . 😒

Clarity456

VIP Member
What exactly happened with her ex? I thought at the time they just werent compatible from what she's saying now sounds like there was some big tragedy...I dont get it!

I unfollowed her a while back and stopped looking at her content when I realised she was nothing more than a pussy assed bitch 🐩 for mads and Rach, the Manchester party, her excuses and apology, it was just all so “I follow the leader”
but Jesus Christ she might as well be a madieeee stan account, she’s desperately morphing into her, the look, the Instagram poses and captions, she lacks a personality and now she lacks any kind of originality, there was something genuine about her years ago. Now there’s nothing at all.
100% done the same. After those three broke the rules.. I ended up disliking them as they had no care in the world.

Plus their content got so boring to watch.. I couldn't be bothered to spend more than a minute watching a video.

Speakingthetruth15

So it’s defo American football guy, can’t believe he uploaded a story with the wrong location.. already trying to act like a celebrity 🥴
Hahaha 💯! Han must have read this and what herself…. You can picture it now…. “Babeeeee iiiiiiiiii need you to changeeee your location on instaaaa” 😂😂

BeautyBabe1999

I suppose to give her the benefit of the doubt … she is still just moving in. I guess she’ll perhaps make it more homely and personal as she goes along
Yeah I agree with this! It’s not the most exciting but I find her decor more interesting than the cream nightmare that is Rachel’s house (she fake tans too I don’t understand how everything she owns isn’t stained orange). Hopefully she’ll inject some more pops of colour as she continues to decorate, because she hasn’t had a lot of time to have a fully furnished house!