Hannah Renée

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a lot going for her and doesn't seem to utilise any of it, when she could be doing so much more. Her travelling and the fact she's brought a house, - I'm baffled to how she's still struggling to make content. I will say though, I'm glad she isn't doing the same Q&As and I don't have to see the same eyeshadow look.

Reactions: 11
Surprise surprise, said she’d upload a vlog on Sunday and she hasn’t🙄
Honestly she’s so fxcking lazy, she’s literally unemployed with nothing to do during the day and she still can’t manage an upload as promised

Reactions: 10
I just seen she was out last night with Rachel and Mads. So clearly she’s feeling better again but still couldn’t film and post anything even though she’s been MIA for ages. Yes everyone’s entitled to time off but cmon. Even a 10 min ‘what I got for Christmas’ would’ve been something!

Reactions: 13
I just seen she was out last night with Rachel and Mads. So clearly she’s feeling better again but still couldn’t film and post anything even though she’s been MIA for ages. Yes everyone’s entitled to time off but cmon. Even a 10 min ‘what I got for Christmas’ would’ve been something!
It is lazy but I don't think its made a difference to see her not on Youtube ngl. But I was interested in her moving vlogs and seeing how she designs her new house, that was actually really different for Han instead of the "HeellOW GuuYS hooow weeeee aaaaauulll doooweeeen, todays video is going to be a q&a if that makes senseeee?" 😂

I wonder what's made her take this break as she said shes in a really good position in her life atm

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is lazy but I don't think its made a difference to see her not on Youtube ngl. But I was interested in her moving vlogs and seeing how she designs her new house, that was actually really different for Han instead of the "HeellOW GuuYS hooow weeeee aaaaauulll doooweeeen, todays video is going to be a q&a if that makes senseeee?" 😂

I wonder what's made her take this break as she said shes in a really good position in her life atm
It’s definitely a ‘me’ problem. I don’t watch tv, have cancelled Netflix and Prime etc so the only thing I really watch is YouTube. I enjoy Hannah’s videos especially her house/moving vlogs so I get a bit pissed when she doesn’t upload when she says she will because it means I’m stuck with shite beauty tutorials and other content I don’t like anymore. I’m just being a brat😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s definitely a ‘me’ problem. I don’t watch tv, have cancelled Netflix and Prime etc so the only thing I really watch is YouTube. I enjoy Hannah’s videos especially her house/moving vlogs so I get a bit pissed when she doesn’t upload when she says she will because it means I’m stuck with shite beauty tutorials and other content I don’t like anymore. I’m just being a brat😂
It’s not a you problem! When someone has this as their full time job there is an automatic expectation for content to be produced and that responsibility is on her not anyone else

Reactions: 9
the ceiling is so low... is that normal for the UK? I remember she had to get rid of the 2.1m christmas tree because it was to big.. what??

Reactions: 1
the ceiling is so low... is that normal for the UK? I remember she had to get rid of the 2.1m christmas tree because it was to big.. what??
I think it’s more common in new builds. I live in an older style flat and my ceilings are around 8ft.

Reactions: 2
I preferred the handles when they were silver in her kitchen…I find the black too harsh. I know it’s a personal choice but I had to get it off my chest. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As boring as Han is, it’s nice to see her actually doing stuff herself in her new house. I’m so sick of watching these spoilt influencers just walk around with the camera whilst the rest of their family does the work for them

Reactions: 15
As boring as Han is, it’s nice to see her actually doing stuff herself in her new house. I’m so sick of watching these spoilt influencers just walk around with the camera whilst the rest of their family does the work for them
🤣🤣🤣 that daft cow wouldn’t no hard work if it landed in her lap. She’s more than happy to let her parents crack on and do up her whole house…how the f will she survive living on her own like a big girl

• Haha
Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣 that daft cow wouldn’t no hard work if it landed in her lap. She’s more than happy to let her parents crack on and do up her whole house…how the f will she survive living on her own like a big girl
She defo won’t be living alone, bet her boyfriends already moved in 😂 until the next breakup

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else get the impression she isn’t 100% about moving into her new house? I know she’s had things to do and order but I am shocked she’s had the keys for over a month and has only just stayed the night for the first time!! I’d be sleeping on a mattress on the floor with a sheet up as curtains if I bought my first house 😂 I also think she’ll only be happy/comfortable there the nights she’s with her boyfriend, then feel lost on her own

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else get the impression she isn’t 100% about moving into her new house? I know she’s had things to do and order but I am shocked she’s had the keys for over a month and has only just stayed the night for the first time!! I’d be sleeping on a mattress on the floor with a sheet up as curtains if I bought my first house 😂 I also think she’ll only be happy/comfortable there the nights she’s with her boyfriend, then feel lost on her own
Yep literally my thoughts! If that was me I’d want to be in a lot quicker. She doesn’t even seem to have packed up her bedroom at home. My bet is she will never spend a night alone in that house..

Reactions: 9
Yep literally my thoughts! If that was me I’d want to be in a lot quicker. She doesn’t even seem to have packed up her bedroom at home. My bet is she will never spend a night alone in that house..
omg came here to say the same thing - defo not staying there on her own. she should have bought somewhere to rent

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.