Hannah Renée #2 That’s it, that’s the thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow, do you know what happened? They seemed smitten and well suited tbf
Seriously?! He seemed smarmy, cringey and playing up to the camera as the "cute IG boyfriend picking up Hannah's Charlotte Tilbury order from the Trafford centre" ....I'm not exactly sure who would suit Hannah she doesn't have a personality so it's hard to tell 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who is she with in Ibiza then? Don’t think it’s Rach or Mads
I always forget her other friend's name - I think she's also a youtuber and blonde? maybe with her - or maybe her mum she is pretty close with her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder what they’ll do about their dog Fredd-eee and whether that’ll be a clean break or not?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know someone that knows him, he never owned the house so it’s a clean break
I thought the house she's in now was always hers alone? I thought they'd last because of what they put out that they seemed to have no drama and everything was "cosy and wholesome" 😂😂 and her ability to make her relationship her personality that she wouldn't let go. I don't mind Dan tbh but I do think in his segments he tries hard and over does the way he talks I can't explain but someone on here one time said it well. If she has split from him I don't know what she'll do because it seems like she does nothing with all the means to actually do something.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow, do you know what happened? They seemed smitten and well suited tbf
Apparently they were basically just friends, weren’t sleeping together and tried to get the spark back but just decided it was a done thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooooh I’m so glad they’ve split up. Couldn’t stand him🤣 She looks incredible in those bikini pics!

• Haha
Apparently they were basically just friends, weren’t sleeping together and tried to get the spark back but just decided it was a done thing.
I think she said this about her last relationship - if I remember - probably cos she has zero personality

• Haha
The fact Tiffany wanted to work with her when she literally does not put effort in to content is insane to me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact Tiffany wanted to work with her when she literally does not put effort in to content is insane to me
I for one loooooveee this as her pal DHGate Mads "the cool girl of the group" will be fuming that despite Mads dressing head to toe in (fake) designer she's never got work with a luxury brand.😂😂😂 and Hannah who largely dressed from the high street has!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I for one loooooveee this as her pal DHGate Mads "the cool girl of the group" will be fuming that despite Mads dressing head to toe in (fake) designer she's never got work with a luxury brand.😂😂😂 and Hannah who largely dressed from the high street has!
Not even high street - those crappy online shops like boohoo and PLT

• Heart
  • Haha
Tbh other than Hannah being insanely boring, I do like her. I like that she isn’t constantly showing off designer and seems to have a good sense about money…. Whilst yes fast fashion is bad. It’s what a lot of people can afford at the moment… and I think the fact she does shop at affordable places and advertises that makes her more relatable which is why she is more popular than Maddy who is not only showing off (fake) designer which is unachievable for most people; she’s showing off fake designer pieces that 90% of the time are one off/rare pieces making them even more unattainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I like her as well, just makes me mad how inconsistent she is with posting etc

I really thought her and Dan were end game I seen her getting engaged etc soon but I guess the break up explains why she’s been travelling so much recently

Reactions: 9
Tbh other than Hannah being insanely boring, I do like her. I like that she isn’t constantly showing off designer and seems to have a good sense about money…. Whilst yes fast fashion is bad. It’s what a lot of people can afford at the moment… and I think the fact she does shop at affordable places and advertises that makes her more relatable which is why she is more popular than Maddy who is not only showing off (fake) designer which is unachievable for most people; she’s showing off fake designer pieces that 90% of the time are one off/rare pieces making them even more unattainable.
After probably nearly dying at Hans Tiffany Collab, we'll probably get a "you guyzzzzz I just don't know what it is, but best believe ya girls in her high street era currrentleeeeeee" and doing Primark hauls 😂🙈 in the hope of attracting a luxury jewellery brand to do an ad with her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really thought her and Dan were end game I seen her getting engaged etc soon but I guess the break up explains why she’s been travelling so much recently
and why she's trying to resurrect her social media accounts

• Haha