Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s been hinting at moving full time to youtube for months, don’t know why she thinks it’s such a big secret..
Accs don’t get how she has the amount of subs she does cos she does the same thing every single video it’s so bleeping full & boring. With her vile rude attitude too lol

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see her Burger King mukbang video? The whole time all she did was complain about other people in the PUBLIC car park honestly wanted to slap her

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her Burger King mukbang video? The whole time all she did was complain about other people in the PUBLIC car park honestly wanted to slap her

I assume she talks about people a LOT behind their backs. I love her friend Becky she's so naturally sweet and caring, but I remember a video where Hannah became really condescending towards her just so she could be in the right. It was actually Becky who made a lot more sense.

I assume she talks about people a LOT behind their backs. I love her friend Becky she's so naturally sweet and caring, but I remember a video where Hannah became really condescending towards her just so she could be in the right. It was actually Becky who made a lot more sense.
I got the very same impression of her but I’ve felt like this since the beginning. I feel like she’s the type of girl
Who’ll look you up and down and then give you a fake smile when you clock it and then afterwards, say something crappy about you behind your back and laugh lol

Reactions: 4
She needs to really up her game if she wants this to work. First step, don't have the boyfriend geezer chatting in the background, it's putting so many people off.

Reactions: 7
She needs to really up her game if she wants this to work. First step, don't have the boyfriend geezer chatting in the background, it's putting so many people off.
100% agree, needs to think up new content, learn to vlog out and about not when she’s drunk. Hope this announcement makes her up her game, otherwise she will end up back in full time work.

I don’t watch her regularly but just checked her channel…wow those calorie challenges really catching up with her! I’ve got chubbier face myself and notice straight away when someone gained in their face. Conclusion- eating in whatever deficit throughout the week won’t offset the crazy foodie weekends. I am seriously disappointed what is wrong with people. No amount of money would tempt me into quitting my job/going part time to become “a on camera eater”. I would feel like I am mentally degrading

I hope she changes up her content and hope the quality of it improves.

A Podcast? Is she serious
Considering she sells her chanb
I don’t watch her regularly but just checked her channel…wow those calorie challenges really catching up with her! I’ve got chubbier face myself and notice straight away when someone gained in their face. Conclusion- eating in whatever deficit throughout the week won’t offset the crazy foodie weekends. I am seriously disappointed what is wrong with people. No amount of money would tempt me into quitting my job/going part time to become “a on camera eater”. I would feel like I am mentally degrading
The thing is it's the same type of food each time. It's all junk and fast food. I mean how many burgers and fries can someone eat and keep it interesting. She could do a come dine with me series, I'm sure her friends would be up for it as they seem the fun types.

Reactions: 2
100% agree, needs to think up new content, learn to vlog out and about not when she’s drunk. Hope this announcement makes her up her game, otherwise she will end up back in full time work.
Her drunk/out with friends vlogs are boring. Proper vlogs would be great, not just taste tests and moaning.

Reactions: 5
She must be making a lot on YouTube to be taking such a risk esp with having a mortgage etc

I think her parents help her out with her mortgage, but she isn't really interesting enough for a full time yt career. Does she think she's gonna be raking it in like pewdiepie or bailey sarian? She gets the same amount of views as other mundane channels who aren't really that serious about youtube. But who knows, maybe this is the step she needs to take to really focus on it.

I agrew with the above poster who said she really needs to up her game food wise, all those traditoonal fast food places get boring as heck. She'll probably need to eat like magic mikey or VNM asmr to keep her channel blowing up and her content enjoyable.

Those two youtubers live in the US though so they have plenty of options when it comes to dining out; I'm sure London isn't too alluring when it comes to food options let alone the small town where she's from.

This is the exact reason why I'd never consider starting a channel or quitting my job for one; its great if you live in a very foodie area, but I know eventually things would for sure dry up. I do think she needs to quit the vlogs and stupid chatty videos with her bf and have a proper set up and more effort if she wants to do some serious food videos.

So many options for her, Matt and Emma are a good channel, and even though they do the same thing, there’s enough variety in their videos to make it interesting.
We will just have to wait and see, she did promise a change in content when she moved out and that didn’t really happen.

Reactions: 1
I think her parents help her out with her mortgage, but she isn't really interesting enough for a full time yt career. Does she think she's gonna be raking it in like pewdiepie or bailey sarian? She gets the same amount of views as other mundane channels who aren't really that serious about youtube. But who knows, maybe this is the step she needs to take to really focus on it.

I agrew with the above poster who said she really needs to up her game food wise, all those traditoonal fast food places get boring as heck. She'll probably need to eat like magic mikey or VNM asmr to keep her channel blowing up and her content enjoyable.

Those two youtubers live in the US though so they have plenty of options when it comes to dining out; I'm sure London isn't too alluring when it comes to food options let alone the small town where she's from.

This is the exact reason why I'd never consider starting a channel or quitting my job for one; its great if you live in a very foodie area, but I know eventually things would for sure dry up. I do think she needs to quit the vlogs and stupid chatty videos with her bf and have a proper set up and more effort if she wants to do some serious food videos.
She defo aspires to be in the Syd, Ell, Sophia & Cinzia influencer circle lol that’s why she’s doing yt

I think her weekends now are a lot more food. Because she said that for all time like 5 years she is balancing by eating normaly on monday to friday an then everything she wants on weeekends but she looked a lot better like 6 months ago so maybe she eats not only on weekends crappy food?

So now shes gona to like 3 uploads a week so it seems shes gona eat 5 times a week oily foods.
I dont think hes videos gona change except for eating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.