Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty sure his insta profile pic is a pic of him and his mom..maybe he still lives with her? very surprising, not what i would've expected her to go for in a man.

Reactions: 1
He’s not even nice looking so not sure what attracted her to him?! Remember when her boiler was broken and she had to go to her parents to shower? At the time I thought it’s probably because her boyfriend lives with his parents so she didn’t go to his but surely this ‘old’ man has his own place?!
Maybe he's rich!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
pretty sure his insta profile pic is a pic of him and his mom..maybe he still lives with her? very surprising, not what i would've expected her to go for in a man.

We don't really know what the story is behind that though he could be helping his mom with bills or maybe she's sick or maybe he doesn't have enough of a deposit for his own home yet...but I guess it kind of makes sense if he's old I can't picture older folk being into the whole youtube/instagram thing..and that's why he isn't in her videos.

I also feel like once you reach 30 it's harder to find people to date around your own age as they are already partnered or engaged...so you float into older age groups naturally, it isn't necessarily your own choice anymore.

But I do have to say if you're a youtuber a boyfriend reveal is kinda expected of you......

They met in a local pub, so not London but local to us.
We have mutuals on insta, so guessing by that I will say he’s between 31-35. So older then her.
I think the only thing that makes him look older is his hair colour.

They met in a local pub, so not London but local to us.
We have mutuals on insta, so guessing by that I will say he’s between 31-35. So older then her.
I think the only thing that makes him look older is his hair colour.
Bloody hell he looks a lot older than that!

• Haha
I haven't seen him. hearing him drone on and on is enough for me. I've stopped watching her!

• Haha
Just realised the guys head she was filming about 23 mins in, on her yorkshire pudding wrap vlog, is her bf then! I thought it was a random dad she was filming at the time lol

Just realised the guys head she was filming about 23 mins in, on her yorkshire pudding wrap vlog, is her bf then! I thought it was a random dad she was filming at the time lol
She also says about him taking the lid off the hot drink ‘this is what Dad’s do’!

He also tries to get in view when they’re back at her flat.

She probably won’t show him as she knows there’ll be loads of comments about how old he is!

lol, she's almost too pretty for him, but I don't wanna be rude about his looks. On the other hand can't say much about his personality either, I can only see them sharing a good laugh together after a whinge banter

god she is moaning and ranting again in the new video just cus a car was shining their headlights near her, she is so annoying i genuinely would hate to be around her in real life
she seems so confrontative about everything

Reactions: 3
god she is moaning and ranting again in the new video just cus a car was shining their headlights near her, she is so annoying i genuinely would hate to be around her in real life
she seems so confrontative about everything
I know! I skimmed her video and every time I paused she was moaning about the other car. She reminds me of how when a kid can’t focus on what they are supposed to be doing and keeps getting distracted by tangents. So irritating to watch! Don’t have the patience for vloggers who waffle on and can’t focus on what you actually clicked on the vlog to watch.
Getting bored of Hannah in general now…

Her videos are really getting so boring.
She needs to learn to cook so she can have a much wider variety of food content.
I commented on a video a while back about her doing a "learn to cook with me" series. The comment got tons of likes but she hasn't given it a go

Do you think she’s going to give up her job? She keeps hinting things. Saying she’ll be making 3 videos a week again soon

Do you think she’s going to give up her job? She keeps hinting things. Saying she’ll be making 3 videos a week again soon
Surely not, she can’t be making that much from youtube. Plus I don’t think her content is good enough to sustain a full time career!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.