Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deffo hinting something…

If you go on hannahs fb, I think it’s her second profile pic in where her friend is tagged. Go on the friends fb and there’s a boomerang somewhere down her page
Has the boomerang been deleted?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can't understand why she used Grackle as an example when she was moaning about always being asked if she'll show her boyfriend. "Grackle doesn't show her mum", yes she does! She's been in a few of Grackle's vlogs. He's tried to get in shot a couple of times so it's clearly Hannah who doesn't want to show him.

Reactions: 6
Also Grackle films videos that don’t have her family in it, where as majority of Hannah’s (haven’t watched the last few) now contain a voice in the background. Film some videos without him being in it and people will stop.
As it’s been said, he’s tried to get in the videos and she’s stopped him.

Reactions: 6
I usually start my mornings with a cup of black tea and one piece of toast or wheat cereal. Lunch will be a sandwich with no meat or cheese all veggies and a bit of sweet onion sauce ( no I'm not a vegetarian) with a bottle of iced water. Snacks are usually always fruit. If I want to treat myself I'll gorge on dark chocolate or peanut butter with granola and honey or with a banana. Sometimes I'll just have a hot chocolate with almond or skimmed milk. No alcohol consumption and lots of herbal tea or black coffee. I plan to eat this way for a long time as I don't/can't even enjoy junk anymore and food has been tasting a lot fresher for me. Overall just very satisfying.

Yeah I'm finally losing more weight a lot quicker too. I'm about to be at the stone I want to be. Don't listen to these youtuber's who think it is okay to eat junk all day and still be the same weight because you won't be, it'll all gradually catch up with you.
What do you usually have in your sandwich? what do you have for dinner? well done x

Reactions: 1
Yawn. Her content is snooze. Even her rants are a snooze.
What do you usually have in your sandwich? what do you have for dinner? well done x

Usually just vegetables or fresh tuna, and for dinner I'll eat brown rice with some kind of protein or just a plate of mini snacks similar to antipasto. Thank you so much x

• Heart
Her content is so Samey. ! I know it’s mainly a food channel, but you’d think she’d mix it up a bit.

Does she ever leave her home city or London? She could go away for a weekend somewhere different and do some eating out/ food content in a different city!
Just watched grackle do this in Edinburgh.

Reactions: 5
Did she even have dinner in her what I eat in a day video? I swear it went so fast & I'm sure she just rushes some videos..

Did she even have dinner in her what I eat in a day video? I swear it went so fast & I'm sure she just rushes some videos..
She rushes stuff so much now, you can really tell that her earlier videos were in lockdown!

I think Hannah is doing her announcement tomorrow… wonder if she’s quitting her corporate job for YT…

Has anyone seen her insta stories? Why’s she acting like she’s Kim k with all the suspense 💀 Im dead I don’t think people actually care that much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah..can’t say I’m interested and if she’s choosing to give up her career to be a full time YouTuber, she’s an idiot!

Reactions: 5
she’s been hinting at moving full time to youtube for months, don’t know why she thinks it’s such a big secret..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.