Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a shame because I know we’d all love to put a face to THAT voice!

Really hope Hannah steps up the quality in the next vid…

Reactions: 3
Such a shame because I know we’d all love to put a face to THAT voice!

Really hope Hannah steps up the quality in the next vid…
Better be worth the wait!… her 3 vid a week schedule is basically nonexistent now

Reactions: 2
For some reason I thought he was basically bald. Judging by the little you can see of him in his insta profile pic…

No he has grey hair and looks a lot older than her and isn’t good looking!

For some reason I thought he was basically bald. Judging by the little you can see of him in his insta profile pic…
Isn’t his profile pic of him and his mother?!

So she’s just announced on her podcast that she’s taking a break…. Think we knew that seeing as she hadn’t recorded one since the beginning of June! She must waste so much time on her 5 days off a week! Also I don’t think her bf lives with her, but he works night shifts so he’s about in the day time

• Haha
So she’s just announced on her podcast that she’s taking a break…. Think we knew that seeing as she hadn’t recorded one since the beginning of June! She must waste so much time on her 5 days off a week! Also I don’t think her bf lives with her, but he works night shifts so he’s about in the day time
5 episodes! And already taking a break!
Can’t post videos regularly!…..why did she quit her job to do “this” full time then??

Reactions: 7
I don’t think the YouTube/Podcast life is the life for Hannah…….. she’s ok, but I find her YouTube content dull and repetitive. Seems like she can’t be bothered half the time.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think the YouTube/Podcast life is the life for Hannah…….. she’s ok, but I find her YouTube content dull and repetitive. Seems like she can’t be bothered half the time.
She is lazy, she wants the easy life but not willing to work for it. There are some you tubers who take 2-3 weeks to pull videos together but you don’t mind waiting as you know it’s a well thought out video and a lot of effort has gone into it.
Hannah just put the same old recycled content out and it’s dull.
Also not surprised she’s practically jacked in the podcast, was probably hoping to have sponsors by now so she don’t have to pay for it out of her own pocket anymore.

Reactions: 6
Her content is pretty awful tbh.- so repetitive. She’s lazy as well. Can’t hack it even though she has two days free to get it done!

Does it cost much to create a podcast? (no idea how these things work?) I thought she'd just be talking at her microphone, uploading it and voila? where does the cost come from?

Reactions: 2
Does it cost much to create a podcast? (no idea how these things work?) I thought she'd just be talking at her microphone, uploading it and voila? where does the cost come from?
I just was going off what other podcasts have said starting up, but I suppose once you’ve paid for all equipment there’s nothing less unless you want to pay to advertise, or for a studio, better equipment guests. But without sponsorship I don’t think she can be making much money from it, so essentially is doing it for free. Not sure if you get money from people who listen to it like you do for YouTube and views?

Omg i’m watching her new bakery video - she got sooo salty about someone leaving a comment on her taste test vid saying that she was fussy. She didn’t like a single thing in that whole video and I found the comment and the person said it in a nice way so I don’t know why she was so salty lol

Reactions: 5
Omg i’m watching her new bakery video - she got sooo salty about someone leaving a comment on her taste test vid saying that she was fussy. She didn’t like a single thing in that whole video and I found the comment and the person said it in a nice way so I don’t know why she was so salty lol
This is why I stopped watching her vlogs as she's a bit of a witch really!

Reactions: 4
She’s also really arrogant. In her latest upload she said something along the lines of how ‘everyone has their own taste preferences so nobody should judge her if she doesn’t like something’ and then in the next breath it’s ‘my opinion is right so you can just believe me when I say something is good’ ummm miss Marling that is a contradiction. You may like something but that doesn’t conclusively make it good.
She takes herself waaaaay too seriously. She just gives her opinions on food for goodness sake. Anyone can do that……. And half the time she can’t be bothered to keep to her upload schedule.
There’s only so many videos you can film of trying different products, she’s fast running out of steam and will be back in the office by Christmas!

Reactions: 7
She has no studio. She just talks into a mic and uploads it I believe? Not sure what costs there would be besides for a microphone.

Do you not have to pay any fees to Spotify to feature your podcast on there? I don’t know myself just wondering

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.