Hannah Marling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is so strange. In her holiday shopping vlog she’s bought a load of clothes and is showing it all to the camera afterwards making disgusted faces and saying everything feels so cheap! Like what did you expect?? Buy more expensive clothes then!! The complaining is too much

Reactions: 3
Is she single? Can’t believe a whole video without her boyfriend. (But then again I only had it on in the background)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s become insanely lazy with her videos!
Vlogging…literally forgets to vlog while she’s out with her mum “sorry for the jump to with no context”
“I’m not going to do a try on haul you can see if I like any of it in my holiday vlog”
“I don’t know if I’m even going to vlog my holiday”
…….ok so what exactly ARE you going to give us as content going forward then??🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

As for the bf, maybe they have broken up? She’s seems so grumpy this vid…and no mention of him at all which is not normal for her!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched the latest video. My god, so lazy!!! Spend the day with me means she actually has to film the day!! the most exciting part of the vlog was the drama of her mum getting a stale lemon cake and having to return it. And didn’t she just go on holiday!? Why does she require a whole new holiday clothing shop. So excessive.

Reactions: 4
so sick of her turning her nose up at literally everything. moaning about the cake, moaning about the clothes. she would be absolutely unbearable to be around in person
also the clothes she picks and wears are always so ugly
why is she being secretive about where she's going on holiday 😂 literally no one cares. girl you've got 40k subcribers you're not mollymae

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it another holiday? I just assumed it was recorded before the couples holiday she went on with Ellen.
Maybe it's just me but I would've just ate the stale cake. It's not like it would make you ill.

I think her and boyfriend have broken up perhaps. She mentioned the holiday for her birthday, and suggested that she was going with the girls?

I know all of our opinions of her are a bit of a mixed bag but I hope she wasn't cheated on or anything :(

Or hopefully she's just taken our comments on board and is keeping him out of vids 🤣

Reactions: 1
I
Today's video at 4pm is "a bit of an emotional one", maybe they have split up then 🤔
knew it when I noticed she’d unfollowed him. I know the feeling of being that age and single when you thought you had it all sorted. I hope she’s ok

Yeah they’ve split up :( Not her biggest fan but breakups are always hard, hope she is doing okay.

I'm going though a break up right now so I can sympathise, it massively sucks!
I know we all wanted his voice out of the videos but no one wanted them to break up.

I think it’s very sensible what she said. You need to be on the same page as your partner with regards to serious life aspects like money, how you see the future etc. Better to break up now if you are incompatible than waste more time.

After watching the video I’ve got a feeling it wasn’t her that ended the relationship, I don’t think it was mutual either, just the vibe I was getting.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.