Hannah Marling #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm leaving 3 and a half weeks before due date using annual leave!! So excited now, hope we get some sunshine so I can keep active and go on my walks! I have a desk job and it is uncomfortable now at 33 weeks sitting down a lot, my ribs are starting to feel a bit sore, I think her feet are wedged up there!

I don't see her being a mum at all, I know that sounds awful but she has a very bitter outlook on life and towards other people, I hope she doesn't resent the baby when it doesn't sleep etc!!

Reactions: 2
Aw congrats, you’ll be glad to get some time to chill! All the best for when baby comes!

Yeah I totally agree, I’ve never got much warmth from her. Kids make a noise outside and she’s cursing them, she moans and complains about everything. Motherhood might change her, time will tell I guess.

Reactions: 1
Was just watching her video and she’s talking about how “she was on tv” but “I haven’t even watched it yet” Yea right! AS IF she didn’t RUN to watch it as soon as her friend text her about it!

Reactions: 4
Was just watching her video and she’s talking about how “she was on tv” but “I haven’t even watched it yet” Yea right! AS IF she didn’t RUN to watch it as soon as her friend text her about it!

omfg lmfao Hannah lives for anything about her and loves to lap up the attention

Reactions: 3
The baby's name is going to be Papa Johns Greggs Krispy Kreme M&S Percy Pigs What I eat in a day Marling

Reactions: 5
So her boyfriend went to work. Came home went food shopping with her then cooked dinner. She did nothing. She’s lazy she won’t handle this baby one bit Also for a pregnant woman she eats shit. Nothing really healthy at all just ready made food and yes she put weight on her face and what’s wrong with her hair it’s massive. She looks so plain
---
Nose not hair

She looks huge, I’m not for shaming pregnant women - been there done that!! But she does just eat so much rubbish and sugar.
Will be very interesting to see how she copes with all this, it very much does not suit her lifestyle. Chav baby on it’s way!!! Seriously though I wish her a healthy few weeks and a healthy baby but I can’t wait for the name reveal and watching her trying to cope with a newborn… maybe she’ll lose her sense of entitlement

Reactions: 1
My husband goes to work, sometimes does the food shop himself or always comes with me when I do it, and also cooks some days. It’s just the kind of couple we are.

Very odd to eat a crumpet for breakfast with mini eggs on it?!

I can’t talk as my second pregnancy I ballooned and I ripped up all photos of me afterwards as I hated how massive I looked. But I did wonder how she would fair weight wise seeing as she used to be big and a lot of people eat for England when pregnant. But I’m sure she’ll lose it all again (it’ll good content ).

I still think she’ll have an elective c section going by the amount of appointments she’s having.

They can’t spend much time together/he hasn’t looked at her in a while if he had SUCH a reaction to and “ONLY JUST NOW NOTICED!” How “big” her nose is?!! 🫠

Reactions: 3
I think she'll just feed her kid the same sugar laden products she's used to consuming now she's doing that already it's sad to see...what a pair of parents these two absolute jokers will make.

God these two are so fucking annoying together. He’s loving being on camera isn’t he?

the baby will definitely be called Jax, Freddie or Theo/teddy just got a feeling
They said a while back it was going to be a unique name. Feel like even though they’ll try and be unique it’ll just come across chavvy

Reactions: 4
They said a while back it was going to be a unique name. Feel like even though they’ll try and be unique it’ll just come across chavvy
Why am I now thinking it’s going to be “Youneeq”!

Reactions: 5