Hannah Lowther

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find this girl as annoying as thrush?
Can’t understand how she gets away with fart arsing around at work like this

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else find this girl as annoying as thrush?
Can’t understand how she gets away with fart arsing around at work like this
View attachment 739120
I used to like her back when she first started TikTok but it seems like the follow count has now got to her head. She generally annoys me when I see her on my FYP. She makes out she’s so good, how about actually do your job at Tesco. They don’t pay you to prance around for views/likes.
It was the asking people to wish her happy birthday and send her stuff that did it for me. Instant unfollow.

Reactions: 2
I agree with you all. She's not likeable, just extremely irritating. Blatantly thinks she's too good for her Tesco job, taking the piss making TikToks when she should be working. She's just popped up for me again - I thought there HAS to be a thread on her and I was right 😆

Can’t believe she’s got a part in a West End show, seeing her name would put me right off 😂

• Wow
I found her funny at first but now she’s irritating. I think the nice smiley vibe is a bit of an act to be honest- when she responds to hate comments you see a different side. I wonder if her casting was a plot to drive up some attention from the TikTok demographic.

Thought I'd try and find a thread she loves letting us know over and over she's got a part in West end yawn we get it

I find this whole project incredibly patronising, she obviously thinks she's too good for the job. How would you feel working with that, all the ridiculous comments "oh she's a ray of sunshine" and "brightens up my day.." I worked in a supermarket when I was a student and if I pulled that tit at work I'd be taken into a room and asked to explain myself, nobody would find me to be a ray of sunshine or anything of the like, I'd be told to get on with stacking the shelves, to stop filming myself and if I was caught doing it again I'd have a disciplinary hearing. If these Tik Tokers, vloggers etc want to dance around in front of a camera pulling weird faces and pretending like they're totally wild and free that's fine, knock yourselves out, just don't bleeping do it at a job that is the everyday woman and man's bread and butter.

She’s annoying but I like her.
Pretty amazing for her to be the first person to play all 3 Heather’s!

I think we need to remember it’s literally due to sickness. If she was good enough she wouldn’t be an understudy twice over
understudy twice over still means she's had to learn 3 parts (4 if you include the 3rd Heather) also, if she wasn't good enough then surely she wouldn't even be understudy?
I can see why people dislike her though- I think she gets on peoples nerves because shes a typical theatre kid, very dramatic and very loud
I've seen her a few times in Heathers and she is bloody good :LOL:

Reactions: 11
understudy twice over still means she's had to learn 3 parts (4 if you include the 3rd Heather) also, if she wasn't good enough then surely she wouldn't even be understudy?
I can see why people dislike her though- I think she gets on peoples nerves because shes a typical theatre kid, very dramatic and very loud
I've seen her a few times in Heathers and she is bloody good :LOL:
Seen her a “few times” in heathers, are you looking in a mirror Hannah?

Reactions: 1
Seen her a “few times” in heathers, are you looking in a mirror Hannah?
Funny how someone that likes Heathers and doesn’t slate Hannah is automatically assumed to be her

also, it’s not uncommon for people that like Heathers to watch it more than once, hence the “few times” I’ve seen it

have a nice day x

Reactions: 5
I wonder if there’s any doughnut time drama seeing as she had to explicitly say she’s not associated with them?

Reactions: 7