Hannah Lowther

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw a clip of her Katherine Parr debut and thought she was awful. Pitchy, out of time and looked really awkward dancing.

I've never rated her anyway but an alternate really out to be working harder than she was there.

Reactions: 11
Saw a clip of her Katherine Parr debut and thought she was awful. Pitchy, out of time and looked really awkward dancing.

I've never rated her anyway but an alternate really out to be working harder than she was there.
It's the same as when she covered Heather Duke. Parr is not suited to her. I dread her K Howard tbh.

Reactions: 3
It's the same as when she covered Heather Duke. Parr is not suited to her. I dread her K Howard tbh.
Agreed. I think the only role she really could have carried off was Boleyn and she appeared to be singing Parr's bit as if she was Boleyn anyway.

Reactions: 2
Agreed. I think the only role she really could have carried off was Boleyn and she appeared to be singing Parr's bit as if she was Boleyn anyway.
Probably projecting because Boleyn is the role she really wanted

Reactions: 4
It does feel like a complete miscast, I think she’d have been a good Boleyn. I’ve only seen a couple of short chips of her Parr and outside of it just not being the typical Parr style, she didn’t look herself at all. Either nerves or just not on her game that day.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying she’s not talented, but this does all feel a bit stunt casting to me because of the amount she was bringing up Six online and calling it her dream role.

Just seen a clip of her K Howard. It's MUCH BETTER than her Parr.

Bit odd that she debuts both alternates in 3 days 🤔

Saw a clip of her making a pretty big error in what I assume was the final song, she stood in front of the last singer and then got the choreo wrong.

Unfortunately I don’t think this is the role for her, or perhaps not just as an alternate/understudy.

Last edited:
I saw a clip of her doing Anne Boleyn and thought she sounded the best out of the 3 doing her. Maybe just nerves for the debuts of both

Reactions: 1
I do wonder how well the new alternate system is going to work. I really feel for her having to know two characters, with potentially not a lot of performance time, in a show where any mistakes are going to be clocked and could end up on the internet if it’s during Mega Six. Her Howard sounded much better but it felt more like karaoke than being in character- like she was a 6 energy wise and K-Howard’s are usually at an 11.

Reactions: 3
aren’t K Howard and Boleyn normally the same alternates? Parr really doesn’t seem right for her vocally and I really felt she didn’t suit it in that clip. Her voice is very .. shreiky to me?

Her K Howard was better but I still don’t think it suits her particularly well… it’s high energy but there’s also a sadness and desperation to her song ( particularly the last chorus on) that I just don’t know if I can see Hannah being able to convey.

vocally I think she suited her roles in heathers as Chandler and McNamara but there’s a reason she never covered for Veronica because she vocally doesn’t suit that role whatsoever. I don’t think the casting directors have done her any favours giving her Parr.

Reactions: 5
Can’t say I’m a theatre expert but surely Parr could’ve just gone into the other position it was worse that they were both just stood there 🥲😭

Reactions: 4
Can’t say I’m a theatre expert but surely Parr could’ve just gone into the other position it was worse that they were both just stood there 🥲😭
I was thinking the same but also they gotta stay on beat and the other queens couldn't see this happening to accommodate. It was a bit awkward to watch. It felt a bit like a high school play mistake. 😬

Reactions: 5
Wasn’t the other Parr an alternate too and it was her first show? I can see that totally throwing her off if so. She does try to go to the other spot but then Hannah moves into the correct space and blocks her again. Then Hannah puts her arm up too early, it was just a bit messy and at the end of the day it was Hannah’s mistake so you can’t really blame the other girl.

considering we’ve only seen clips from the mega six I can’t help but think there were likely other mistakes throughout.

Both the mega six clips I’ve seen though haven’t convinced me Hannah is right for the roles she’s playing (I was skeptical when she announced she got them) but I guess time will tell as she gets more practice and her nerves settle

Reactions: 6