Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Saw a clip of her Katherine Parr debut and thought she was awful. Pitchy, out of time and looked really awkward dancing.

I've never rated her anyway but an alternate really out to be working harder than she was there.

Reactions: 11

remmy123

I think we need to remember it’s literally due to sickness. If she was good enough she wouldn’t be an understudy twice over
understudy twice over still means she's had to learn 3 parts (4 if you include the 3rd Heather) also, if she wasn't good enough then surely she wouldn't even be understudy?
I can see why people dislike her though- I think she gets on peoples nerves because shes a typical theatre kid, very dramatic and very loud
I've seen her a few times in Heathers and she is bloody good :LOL:

Reactions: 11

MissPiggyLidia

Can’t wait to hear your amazing version?!
Oh hun, I absolutely can’t sing or dance but I’m also not the person performing in a west end show, singing like drowned cat, dancing like my spine has been fused together and making mistakes pretty big mistakes

Reactions: 10

natnoo

That’s what happens when you get cast in a show more because of following than your actual talent.

I said what I said.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

natnoo

I’m not saying she’s not talented, but this does all feel a bit stunt casting to me because of the amount she was bringing up Six online and calling it her dream role.

Reactions: 7

Sunflower91

VIP Member
It does feel like a complete miscast, I think she’d have been a good Boleyn. I’ve only seen a couple of short chips of her Parr and outside of it just not being the typical Parr style, she didn’t look herself at all. Either nerves or just not on her game that day.

She irritates me too. What people don't realise is, her being in Heathers wasn't an accident. She also had a very good PR team working with her to get her "noticed" whilst she was pissing around in Tesco. I don't think she is as talented as she thinks she is, yes, she went to drama school etc but still. Everyone else around me seems to love her.

Ergh when I worked for Tesco just having your phone on you was a disciplinary….yet now they are all out there twatting about on tick-tock slating customers ect with no repercussions. To be honest I think it reflects worse in Tesco than individuals like Hannah. Like good luck to her and well done for the shameless self promotion and all

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Saw a clip of her making a pretty big error in what I assume was the final song, she stood in front of the last singer and then got the choreo wrong.

Unfortunately I don’t think this is the role for her, or perhaps not just as an alternate/understudy.

Last edited:

sunisshining

Chatty Member
I wonder if there’s any doughnut time drama seeing as she had to explicitly say she’s not associated with them?

AdApathy

VIP Member
So I did see a six video where the super swing was on and Hannah was Parr and she was the best thing in the video…

so I think it very much depends on where in a song the snippet is etc

im a fairly critical person but it looks like maybe she’s settling into that role a bit and it’s starting to feel less rigid
I've seen so many tiktoks of the super swing's debut and literally all the comments are about Hannah. Imagine being cast in SIX but nobody gives a shit because your co-star is famous for doing dances in tesco.

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I'll be honest I never really saw any clips from Six before Hannah's involvement but I think it looks super terrible and somehow...not good enough...for West End no matter who is playing. It seems like I have the unpopular opinion though!
I went to see it last year- not in the west end but the tour one and tbh I do think it’s a better fit as a tour rather than west end. I enjoyed the show and the cast from the tour had some incredible talent- whoever was on for Aragon was amazing and the stand out.

But it is a weird format for a show, it feels short and there’s no interlude and I think it’s one of those where you could listen to the songs at home and save yourself money and still get the gist of it. Definitely wouldn’t choose to see it on the west end over other productions.

Reactions: 6

hereforthetea698

The insufferable little twat made her way onto my fyp for the first time in ages and damn, I really hoped she’d have a more active tattle thread. Where’s the tea when you need it - oh wait, that’s CHF’s job 🤣

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She sounds and performs like a randomer they pulled up on stage rather than somebody who has actually trained in two roles.

It's an awkward watch. Her vocals suck and she looks visibly uncomfortable.

JLXRD

VIP Member
Can’t say I’m a theatre expert but surely Parr could’ve just gone into the other position it was worse that they were both just stood there 🥲😭
Wasn’t the other Parr an alternate too and it was her first show? I can see that totally throwing her off if so. She does try to go to the other spot but then Hannah moves into the correct space and blocks her again. Then Hannah puts her arm up too early, it was just a bit messy and at the end of the day it was Hannah’s mistake so you can’t really blame the other girl.

considering we’ve only seen clips from the mega six I can’t help but think there were likely other mistakes throughout.

Both the mega six clips I’ve seen though haven’t convinced me Hannah is right for the roles she’s playing (I was skeptical when she announced she got them) but I guess time will tell as she gets more practice and her nerves settle

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
She pops up on my FYP sometimes and I've always found her a bit annoying so I googled "Hannah Lowther annoying" and now here I am!

I have to be honest, I don't think her voice is that good. It's thin and tends to get shrill on the high notes. I also find her tik toks about her new role insufferable - so many of them where she's mouthing complete bullshit and it's frankly enough now. Announce your new role with an official announcement rather than teasing it with 85 of the same clip.

Paperstars2022

VIP Member
I'm sorry I just can't stand this girl 🤣 I'm so surprised this thread only has 4 pages! Everyone seems to just be so far up her arse on tiktok.

Reactions: 5